High School Revenge (WIP) (Chapter 3 OUT NOW, Mar 24, 2024)

Yeah, I’ll never forgive Dylan for breaking Nigel and then doing a stupid job fixing it! Can’t believe him!

I was thinking more cask of amontillado style revenge :blush:

Anyway Dylan is definitely on the target list. Olivia, I want a confession out of and reasoning, then she’ll probably join Dylan.

And I think one of the bullies get’s off? The one you didn’t pick I believe? I just remember someone being quiet and not as invested in the charade.

1 Like

Why did the teacher stand idly by and laugh?

1 Like

For the exact same reason everyone else was

Even the implication of inappropriate behavior with a student could be enough to destroy the teacher.

1 Like

I am curious:
What reasons did Dylan (was that his name?) and Olivia had to participate in this scheme?

I scrolled through this thread and someone suggested that they might have been threatened, it seems unlikely though, at least for Olivia, she did smiled mischievously. My guess would be that she was part of this scheme from the very beginning.

Must be the Stockholm Syndrome talking, but i still want Olivia and Cecily. :smirk:

1 Like

I’m guessing that she wanted us to ask her and saw this as a chance to fall into her arms, or petty spite.

And Dylan I believe was threatened, unless he is normally really bad with lies and keeping secrets.

And either way

I hope someone is afraid of spiders. Covering someone with spiders sounds fun.

16 Likes

For Olivia: From what I remember, she kinda tried to warn us about going, even if implicitly.
And Dylan: He was probably threatened. Or he is a true asshole, and just look out for him.

1 Like

Can we dump several gallons of peanut butter (crunchy) on our target and then unleash a horde of rats to come lick it off? A few of them will probably inadvertently bite the person in the process.

2 Likes

Well for me i would want to get the most god damn brutal and ruthless revenge on everyone i would spare no one everyone pays and if the MC is filthy rich that just makes the revenge easier to get so many brutal ways to get it.

1 Like

Reversed psychology would be a possibility

Lol, gotta come up with some way to keep the hate alive right?

Then she would have been in attendance, but she was not.

I did not come up with something, I merely stated a possibility

You came up with a possibility to explain why “Actually she’s totally evil because um… reasons!” :stuck_out_tongue:

She would of stayed there to what? Help us out of the chair with the possibility of everyone spilling the beans (which they did)

Anyway new theory. She did it because we’re shorter than her. Flawless logic.

officially revoking that was too silly

Next theory:
It was planed from the very beginning:
At first Dylan played a game to earn the trust of the Mc then Olivia protected them for the same reason.
Dylan then might have dropped the figurine on purpose, perhaps with help, to make the mc feel bad, so that Olivia had an opportunity to ask the mc about their favorite food, drink, etc., while Dylan is repairing the figurine to regain the trust.
Then everything fell in place

And yes I am thinking my theories completely through

@Shoelip I admit that my reversed psychology theory might have a hole, but if her warning was genuine, why did she not try to stop this?

And besides I actually hope that I am wrong

1 Like

You don’t know she didn’t. That’s what my joke was about. You’re coming up with all sorts of conspiracy theories to make things worse than there’s any evidence they actually are.

1 Like

That is why I am wondering for her reasons, maybe she helped out to prevent something worse?

Or maybe she’s a barely teenage girl with everything that that entails.

1 Like

!!!

So, it seems that the separate revenge has won the poll, which is nice. Doing both revenges was pretty close, but I said from the start that I’d prefer doing only one of them. I’ll start writing again now that I know what the revenge is all about because I kinda took a little break there. I’ve also closed the poll, so thank you for all the votes.

I think that in a few days I’ll put up the second chapter, since I’m pretty close to finishing it, with the updated first chapter.

23 Likes