High School Revenge (WIP) (Chapter 3 OUT NOW, Mar 24, 2024)

Pft, everyone knows that a real evil mastermind dyes their hair pink

Shame we didn’t get that option, oh well, blue is a pretty color too :sparkles:

8 Likes

Oh. Now I know where you like to spend most of your time @Fay

image You were saying?

10 Likes

Why do I feel as if the next update will be on November? I hope we don’t have to wait that long but that will probably be the case. Do we get to finally meet everyone in the 3rd chapter? Also how long will the whole game be? Up until where will you stop updating to write the final chapters to release the game?

1 Like

Bummer… I was really getting into the story… thinking about how to destroy their lives so that they will just kill themselves…

#bullyslayer

!!!

Hey guys! I’m back with another update of the unfinished 2nd chapter! :grin: Unfinished because I need a bit of inspiration. I made the hole phone-stealing plan and execution and also hinted at what comes after. The problem is that I just can’t come up with things to do in the 4 weeks we have to prepare.

I created a new character after remembering some people talking about bringing in another bullied kid that could become our friend/ally. I haven’t made his/her backstory yet. Just know that they will be some good allies. :wink:

I also added some new stats that will be somewhat important. Reputation and popularity. I think they will really be useful for people around the school to react differently to our MC. I’d like to know what you think about them.

So, if, after reading what I added, you have some ideas for what our MC could do in those 4/3 weeks, please share. I need at least 1 good thing. Sorry for not using my own imagination but I’ve been thinking about this for a few weeks now and I just can’t figure something good out. I’m just missing one piece.

Also, it now has around 13k words.

@Dark_Stalker Now I really need to add the ‘bald’ option :laughing:

@Yev Sorry for moving so slowly but, luckly for you, this small update came in August! Yes, we’ll meet them in the 3rd chapter. Right now, I have no idea how long it will be and I think I’ll stop updating somewhere around the 4th or 5th chapter but don’t quote me on that.

19 Likes

So I am guessing we’ll be using a much nicer recruitment method? Kind of wish they were a ro (if they’re someone new in the mc’s life)

I have a few ideas!

• Could we do something with that statue/prom photo? They seem significant, but there doesn’t seem to be anything so far. Besides, we need a way to angrily brood over the past!
  • Perhaps a way to establish which kind of personality or popularity we’re going for? Or is that covered by which talent we learn?
  • Maybe get in good with people outside the school? More unwitting pawns to speak well of us!
  • Is a nb option not possible? Even if you don’t touch much on it, it would be nice to have something like that, being nb myself… :sweat_smile:
7 Likes

I think chapters should be longer

Perhaps getting on the good side of their parents? Or close relatives? Discreetly though, so you can have them as your close associates and give you intel unintentionally about what their son/daughter has been up to. And eventually be invited into their home. I think that’d be a good plot point.

2 Likes

Perhaps getting a motorcycle or a awesome car, because who can resist someone in a awesome vehicle, plus that can increase our popularity right off the bat

5 Likes

omg everyone needs to calm down with every author updating i cant keep up!

Awesome car in the form of a Ford Mustang or Jaguar.

1 Like

MC could try to get a job with their parent’s. Get close to them and then get invited over for dinner. You could even make it where MC can work at the same locations as the target’s. Example being working as a life guard for swim team. Help setting things up for concerts. Working as ball boy for baseball team. All of these could be set up to be the less attention grabbing options if you wanted them to be. MC could even use these side jobs as a way to get closer without nessesarily having to be skilled in that general area.

You’ve got no taste.:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Either go for classical elegance and get a Rolls plus chauffeur or go for a nice hypercar or perhaps even better go for both. If mom is keeping the transportation budget relatively tight for an ultra-rich jetset kid I’d go for something you can drive yourself but still stylish and luxurious, maybe the new Bentley or something like that.

No way my mc would do that, ugh! That’s more or less being a servant who gets treated like dirt.

This is a much more acceptable side job, but the school probably doesn’t need students to do it if they’ve got any kind of budget for a professional with some medical training.

1 Like

My school had a lifeguard training program. Maybe it could be something like that.

1 Like

Some times in school certain classes are joined together for a certain period of time for example MC could be getting CPR certification and swim team is being used as practice because MC destroyed the training dummies.( Possibility for fan service :sunglasses:.) There are so many ways to make things happen if you want your MC acting like a evil master mind or cunning fox.
And being what happened to MC there is no bridge a truly vengeful person want cross.

And for the baseball job MC could work the food stands. MC could be helping keep score. MC could be recording the event. MC could even be sport narrator. So many possibilities you just have to think what jobs could be filled by our MC at these events.

Hey guys, sorry for disappearing (again). I’m starting to feel a bit bad for leaving you guys in the dark. These last days I’ve been preparing since I’m moving to England and it’s been total chaos. I’ve been writing here and there and I’m close to finishing the chapter. It’s just that, everytime I get close to finishing it, i start writing some long side story and never get to ending the main one.

I’m gonna stop now from apologizing, since I hope you guys understand, and I also wanted to thank everyone for the 211 likes on the main post! :smile: I never thought this would get so much attention so, thank you all so much and I promise I’ll stop being so lazy!

36 Likes

No need to apologize my dude, life stuff happens which slows everyone down…while I and I predict many others are thankful for you being so kind to apologize I am sure many if not everyone here will fully understand your weird awayness lol