Hide reuse but reallow under certain conditions

I’m trying to implement a choice where each option is hidden once you’ve selected it (easy enough), but I want one of the options to become available again once a particular other choice is made.

*temp squirm false
You wake up and find yourself tied up with ropes.
*label choice
*choice
    *hide_reuse #Survey your surroundings.
        *if not (squirm)
            Your neck is too stiff to move, so you can only see straight in front of you. It seems like you're in a concrete basement. There is nothing in your field of view.
            *goto choice
        *else
            You roll yourself around so you can see the entire room. It's about ten feet wide by twenty feet long by fifteen feet high. There's a heavy magnetic door on one side, and nothing else in the room but a single fluorescent light on the ceiling.
            *goto choice
    *hide_reuse #Test your bonds.
        *set squirm true
        The ropes are too tight for you to wriggle out of, and too strong for you to break, but you aren't tied to anything; you can roll around freely.
        *goto choice
    #Go to sleep.
        It takes a while, but eventually you fall asleep.
        *finish

What I want to have happen here is this: if you survey your surroundings first, then test your bonds, I want the survey your surroundings option to become available again so that you can take advantage of your newfound mobility. Is this possible?

I don’t know that this is the best way to do that, but I think this would be one way:

*temp squirm false
You wake up and find yourself tied up with ropes.
*label choice
*choice
    *if not (squirm)
            Your neck is too stiff to move, so you can only see straight in front of you. It seems like you're in a concrete basement. There is nothing in your field of view.
            *goto choice
    *if (squirm)
            You roll yourself around so you can see the entire room. It's about ten feet wide by twenty feet long by fifteen feet high. There's a heavy magnetic door on one side, and nothing else in the room but a single fluorescent light on the ceiling.
            *goto choice
    *hide_reuse #Test your bonds.
        *set squirm true
        The ropes are too tight for you to wriggle out of, and too strong for you to break, but you aren't tied to anything; you can roll around freely.
        *goto choice
    #Go to sleep.
        It takes a while, but eventually you fall asleep.
        *finish
6 Likes