HG Submission Materials

iconnor
The device screen icon is like 200 colors so it scrunches down to icon size without getting too fuzzy. The face is in silhouette so it can be anybody.

@James2018
I reworked and combined some bits and pieces.
Let me know what you think?

Join an elite Salvage Team tasked with discovering the gruesome fate of miners who perished in Tartarus Deep Core Exploration’s corporate gold mine. But beware! Mystery, suspicion, and mortal dangers await the unprepared!

Salvage Team is a non-stop, 88,500 word interactive survival/horror story by James Arnett, where your choices control the story. It’s entirely text-based – without graphics or sound effects – and fueled by the vast, unstoppable power of your imagination.

Step across into the unknown as you experience death defying interactive fiction that leverages the psychology of paranoia to compound your character’s jeopardy with every desperate choice you make.

Find your fortune? Now that you’ve realized there’s no escape, it’s time to be a hero. Or die trying.
If you think you’ve got what it takes, download Salvage Team now!

1 Like

The Game Start image tries to invite the reader into the mine.

The Game Over image is supposed to make the player feel like they had a personal experience they may want to play again.

Now THAT sings! Do you mind if I use that, Carlos?

1 Like

No problem at all. Happy to help. Please, feel free to use that if you want. :grin:

1 Like

I keep reading it over and over again - Carlos famous awesome sauce! Beautiful!

1 Like

What a great community of writers!

Your posts are GOLD. Thank you, creative, smart and engaged people - the wisdom and creativity here on the forum is off the chart! THANK YOU!

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. If you want to reopen your WiP, contact the moderators.