Hey, what's that game? -- A thread for identifying ChoiceScript games

You know, I thought this was an anime plot for sure…

5 Likes

ParrotWatcher to save the day again, if it’s a story i like I can’t remember I’m just gonna assume it’s one of yours xD. Thank you. I honestly thought I dreamed it because I couldn’t find it for so long.

1 Like

thank you so much!!! <3

I’m very sorry if this is not the correct forum to post in.
I remember a few years ago, playing one of these games that I had accidentally stumbled upon while on the internet. It was this same format, reading a chapter, then waiting a couple of hours for the next one to unlock.
You arrive in a big city and meet up with a new friend. It was the choice of a few different characters, I chose the bubbly young socialite. You meet a woman that runs a local speakeasy (if I remember correctly). You can choose to work at her establishment as either a singer, bartender or something else. The police are interested in her business and you can choose to give up information about her or stay loyal.
I’m sorry the details are so vague, I don’t remember a lot more.
If this sounds familiar to anyone, please let me know. I really want to play this game again.
Thank you.

@Dalie01 I believe this only came out last year, not a few years ago, but it sounds like the game you’re looking for is Jazz Age!

3 Likes

That sounds like the game. Thanks so much, it feels like a long time since I’ve played it but my crazy brain someone blends time together.
Thanks again. :+1:

1 Like

I’m looking for a wip (I think?) about you finding out that your dad was a supernatural entity (player’s choice) and now you have inherited his traits and Magic! And have to go to his hometown to learn what you are. You can study magic and be more intune with yourself and get a job.

I think its Witchwood

1 Like

Yep it is. Thank you.

I am trying to remember this game in which you are son of Hades and you are sent to Olympus on some secret mission. I also remember there’s some war going on and Athena,Hermes, Artemis are ROs…

Is it this?

2 Likes

Yes…thank you

2 Likes

Does anyone knows a wip where mc is a prince and is forced to merry a princess for political reasons ? I don’t remember much of it but I think the princess also has a bodyguard with her or something? Sorry if it too vague.

2 Likes

Thank you so much. I have been trying to find it for sometime.

Hey everyone. I’m looking for a WIP I once played on here. It’s about a girl who goes to live with her grandmother who’s a witch. There’s an option in the character designing to have dyed hair but I can’t remember any other details.

I believe you may be talking about A Charm of Witches.

https://forum.choiceofgames.com/t/a-charm-of-witches-updated-10-8-20/84855/99

2 Likes

I’m looking for a game that’s released but I can’t seem to find it in the google play store. It’s about finding your missing uncle & you have like magical powers to deal with spirits plus I think you help this guy that’s like the local rich guy, oh you also have an companion that helps you along the way that you can romance.

1 Like

That sounds like Lost in the Pages.

1 Like

Sorry it’s not that one I can’t remember the name of it & I can’t seem to find it, at the beginning you fight off a demon i think while with your companion & a girl that’s holding prayer beads while traveling in a carriage. Also you meet the mayor or the local rich guy & his maid or assistant is trying to control him, that’s all the core things that I can remember.