Hey, what's that game? -- A thread for identifying ChoiceScript games

cant really link them but you can download Tales on the apple app store or google play and just type the name in the search page any you should quickly play what youre looking for :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Enough talking about Tales ā€“ take it to PM if you want to continue.

3 Likes

Hello! Iā€™m trying to find a WIP tho I donā€™t really remember the whole plot of the story :sweat_smile: What I remember is that MC is living with his father in the mansion(?) and the father has kept himself busy with work after losing his wife. Oh also the MC seemed to be going to school and has a friend(?) who a little bit younger than MC and they seem to be taking a shortcut to go to school?

English is not my first language so forgive me for the grammar error

If there are detailed sensory scenes, itā€™s Until the Colors Bleed Gray

2 Likes

Thank you!

Ok this is going to be super vague because I dont remember much, but you all are so good at this - I am going to give it a shot anyway! :heart:

Does anyone remember a WIP where you are traveling with someone (I think they have hired you to help them make something magicalā€¦i wish i remembered more of the actual plot) and you both stay at an Inn on your journey (this is very early in the game, I dont think this is a long wip) and you meet a cute bartender that works there and you are able to go swimming with him and get a smooch pretty much right away - your 1st night there? (You leave the next day) I remember thinking that it was awesome how fast you get to kiss a cute boy, in this storyā€¦and unfortunately the kissing the cute boy is most of what I remember about itā€¦ #Priorities

Anyone?

1 Like

i think thatā€™s A Crack in the Spyglass! :]

3 Likes

Thatā€™s it! Thank you!!! /bow

1 Like

Hey, I have a very vague memory of playing a game here, where you are some kind of clone and the game takes place in a science facility (?) where you live with a scientist who created you. And for some reason he always calls you a rabbit. You start the game not knowing you are a clone and you need to solve the mystery of your creation or smth. I also remember dying a lot. I donā€™t know if Iā€™m even remembering it correctly, the more I think about it the more it feels like I made that up. I would really appreciate if someone could find it for me!

Freak Amidst the neon light, by chance?

I think it is A 'Regular' Life in New York (WIP) (Updated 7/07/19) (Important Poll Post 191) (With Discord Server! post 180)

Iā€™m not sure if I read this story on here but I remember there was a story where it was back in like medieval times and I believe there was magic in this storyā€™s settings. You were able to romance the antagonist and at some point in the storyline there were like rumors that the antagonist died or disappeared so you ended up going to their tower and found out they were still alive.

I know itā€™s not a lot to go off of but thatā€™s like the one scene my brain remembered.

Perhaps? :relaxed:
Fatehaven | An Interactive Novel

3 Likes

Iā€™ll try reading Fatehaven again and see if thatā€™s the one.

Thank you. :blush:

Thank you for replying, but thatā€™s not it :frowning:
But I have another wip that I remember playing and couldnā€™t find again (this one was more recent so I remember it really well). It was set in a dystopian future where robots have taken over and humans have to hide and fight for surviving. The mc gets captured but is helped by a robot that wants to side with humanity and the story advances from there. Hopefully this one will be easier to find, thanks in advance!

I believe itā€™s The Synthetic Wasteland (Work Title)(WIP). Let us know if it isnā€™t.

1 Like

Looking for a game from a while back ago, where you play as a bodyguard for an emperor or king. Set kind in a somewhat modern setting. At some point you, him, and another bodyguard go to a negotiation talk in I believe enemy territory, get betrayed and have to fight your way out. Someone shows up with some top secret airplane and rescues the bunch of you. I hope thatā€™s enough info.

Trinity I believe though Iā€™m not sure

Thatā€™s it, thank you so much!

Hi, so Iā€™ve been thinking about this game for a while now. I forgot to pin this, so Iā€™m quite irritated with myself lol

So the start is where thr MC wakes up, heā€™s like a clone or robot, he doesnā€™t have any memories. I believe there are two paths, where on the first one you can go with the rebels, which knew the past you. Thereā€™s this specific choice I remember where the mc feels bad and is very overwhelmed and almost cried. Or literally cried idk. You could even forget to wear something and walk out of the room naked lol. On the other path you can be with your ā€˜creatorā€™.

I forgot the name, but I remember that it was good. Any help would be appreciated :slight_smile:

2 Likes