Hey, what's that game? -- A thread for identifying ChoiceScript games

Thank you, I was thinking about buying this but after so much time they have not completed the game

1 Like

Just remembered a wip I tried a while back, but I cant remember the name. All I can really remember is that youā€™re an angel who was put into an android shell and that after you meet some other angel dude you can pick what type of angel you were: ie, angel of calamity. And that each angel focused on either white or black magic.

1 Like

I wanted to answer maybe itā€™s SOS: Mortal Coil, but Iā€™m not sure about this partā€¦

Is it Foolā€™s Fantasy?

maybe this one?

1 Like

Yes thank you!!! I almost gave up on it :sob::heart:

1 Like

Itā€™s not SOS no. Though it is fun. And I donā€™t believe its fools fantasy either. Thanks tho!

Ah. Itā€™s also not The Mymidon. Donā€™t think Iā€™ve played that one so Iā€™ll have to give it a try.

I remember playing a WIP a long while back where the MC was trapped in a series of apartment buildings and also had a set of rotting or degrading wings, and there was cover art (?) of a red-headed woman with aforementioned wings, but I canā€™t for the life of me remember the title. Iā€™d really like to play it and be creeped out again. :sweat_smile:

Blood For Poppies?

2 Likes

Ah, yes! Thank you!!

hello, is there any game with thematic in the ww2, I read divided we fall and marine raider and I was wondering if there were others or at least one wip

Hi! This thread is for identifying games, not for game recommendations. The thread below is a good place to ask for recommendations.

2 Likes

I remember playing a WIP where the MC live in acient china and a crane from heaven choose him to be his vessel. The MC wastaken to an academy where others like him would train in order to become warriors for the Emperor but the emperor died and the MC had to join the army of one of the guys fighting for the throne.

What happened to that game? I remember that is was supposed to release under COG to 2 years ago.

Probably this:-

2 Likes

Hi! I am looking for a game where mc is a child and is rescued from a dungeon with another kid. It was demo, I think they end up joining a ā€œgangā€ with other kids? (I might be confusing two games together :sweat_smile:) Does anyone know? Thanks!

I think its the brandings

1 Like

Yeah! This was the one! Thank you!

Hey! Whatā€™s the name of the wip where you start the game on your way to a camping trip w your family (a family reunion, I thinkā€¦) and you are kidnapped by a group from another planet. You have to learn their language on the way to said planet, or somethingā€¦anyway, you find out that you are actually a princess there? Like your parents sent you to Earth to protect you when you were a babyā€¦but now something threatens the rule of this planet (sorry I forgot what) and they have basically kidnapped you back, and expect you (as heir) to take your rightful placeā€¦and rule, I think? Does this sound familiar?

i believe thatā€™s Return to Zemia ! :]

3 Likes