Hey, what's that game? -- A thread for identifying ChoiceScript games

There’s one that I cannot remember if it was even on this site. It involved an Android. Not helpful I know, but this one had a crystal space dragon Jesus type of church and some over the top anime vibes with knife throwing ninja ladies and magical Templar people. Needless to say, it was freaking awesome.

Anyone know what the hell I’m talking about?

@Hex Could it be «Eucharist and Droids»?

https://forum.choiceofgames.com/t/eucharist-and-droid-malkuth-wip-demo

2 Likes

Yes, that’s the one!

1 Like

There was this really good work in progress game that I’ve been on the look out for. The MC was really cool.

I remember the game starting out with the MC getting away from the government and ends up in an apartment with two girls. At some point, you could go with one of the girls to go shopping, and all. I believe the last portion that I played was when the MC could choose to take on a government job or at least meet some of the famous good guys, which could risk them of getting caught. But the reason the MC took it was because one of the girls was a big fan of one of the “heroes”. There was also this cute scene where the MC didn’t know what a shower was, and had trouble showering because of the water temperature changes.

There’s this wip I read years ago, I don’t remember if it was deleted or the author dropped, but the mc was a kind of spy that forgot their memories and is brought to a ship were they’re treated like a criminal and has to be supervisioned by the ship’s crew, and you can choose to obey your creators or not.

1 Like

Is it this? Demon: Recollect

1 Like

Is this the one?

2 Likes

Yes! That’s the one! I don’t know how you guys are so good at this. Really, thank you! I honestly thought it was removed from the website. Thanks a lot!

5 posts were merged into an existing topic: CoG and HG: suggestions on what to play - Consolidated Thread

Yeah, this is it. Thank you.

Can someone help me find this WIP, pretty please?

The MC is a fugitive and has a price on their head. At an inn, they met two men, they are friends and know each other for a long time. They may be ex-soldiers or mercenaries, I don’t quite remember.

Something happens at the inn and all three of them are captured. The MC does something to help those men escape but loses consciousness afterward.

The next morning, the men agree to help MC. On their way to exiting the city, the man who the MC is running from finds the trio, but they manage to escape and enter a ship.

The ship is attacked, and a woman helps the trio fight the attackers. If I remember correctly, she uses some kind of magic. She then joins the trio, but the men seem suspicious of her.

I can’t remember the rest, I hope that’s enough to identify the WIP.

Maybe it is “The Soul Stone”?
https://dashingdon.com/play/morgan-vane/the-soul-stone-war/mygame/

2 Likes

Wow, that was fast! Yes, this is it, thank you :hugs:

2 Likes

Hey there, i remember there is a game which is you are from future and transported into the past in the middle age era, where you are meet with two french bandits. The game also have mech and still in WIP. What is the game name, please?

1 Like

Could you mean maybe Ironheart?

1 Like

Yes that the one, thanks rinari :slight_smile:

1 Like

So I read this wip like months ago and I just can’t get myself to remember it’s name nor can I find it at all.
It started with me awaking in a lab and fighting the guards or something with my powers but I don’t remember how exactly, they killed me and I was in some sort of box to store my body in and woke up and there was this soldier guard guy in the room with me being terrified that I woke up when they thought I had been dead, a non binary/genderfluid character appeared and they could morph themselves into glas or something being able to dodge attacks that way and they killed everyone else on the plane/helicopter (can’t remember) and then a group of superheroes/vigilantes with powers appeared and I went with them. There was also a quiet girl in that group and the leader had some sort of electricity superpowers. There was also this wild cat woman with that dude that had a mask on. I got to go shopping later and that same non binary glas person appeared in women’s clothing (they also had long hair as far as I remember) and they wanted me to go with them, there was this muscle army woman in a big car or something too that was working with them and they said something about being able to tell me about my past.
I’d be really happy if one of you knew what wip I’m talking about.

Woah! Thank you so much! I couldn’t have found it without this thread. You guys are truly awesome, it was so fast.

4 Likes

I literally made an account to try and find this game lol.
I dont know if it was a WIP game ? It mightve been. I remember the MC being from a town, but something traumatic happened and they suppressed that memory. Something attacked you and your village and you tried to stop it but you couldnt cause your magic wouldnt work. They go to a city being a body guard for this lady and you go to her wedding. Creatures/demons ?? Attack her and afterwards you get hired by these people who are defending the city against these creatures/demons. (Hopefully im not mixing my memories of two different games together !)
I hope im not a bother ! I need help

2 Likes