Hey, what's that game? -- A thread for identifying ChoiceScript games

Oi guys this WiP might be on a hiatus or completely discontinued when I last saw this…

Two opposing super countries in world with both super advanced tech and magic and one country hates magic and vert advanced in technology and the other is very powerful magical country…
One of the RO is from the tech country with magic that runs away with a nanny of sorts from the abusive scientist mother to join in a school in magic country and you’ll have to do a project (building magic robot or something) for school with that said RO… And MC has necromancy magic or something which is actually illegal in magic country…

2 Likes

Anyone knows a WIP that starts with the MC coming back to their hometown for a high school reunion? There’s a backstory about how a number of people from their hometown go missing and the town has to reinforce rules such as curfew and locking the door and windows. Also, at some point, MC’s mother disappeared suddenly and MC and their dad moved to a big city.

I just read this WIP and forgot to save it :see_no_evil:

1 Like

Demons like you and i

I believe that is Demons like you and i

1 Like

That’s the one! Thank you soo much :bowing_man:

1 Like

Lol no one know this?!?
It might be an old one, like ancient :joy_cat::smile_cat::smirk_cat:

This is the one you’re looking for.

2 Likes

Aye :smile_cat::smirk_cat::kissing_cat: thanks

I’m looking for this wip game. The thing I remember is the wip began with the mother’s point of view and she gave birth to a “shadow” child or something like that. That has no form. The king wants to kill it and a bishop wants to kill it too. The intro ends with the mom dying and the baby escaping through its own power. I believe it’s relatively new it was a really good wip that I want to read again

1 Like

That would be baneborn

2 Likes

Oi guys, need help with this WiP. It might be in hiatus last time I saw it or most likely moved to that itch.io.
Superpower themed, MC got friends (more like classmates) like metal controlling girl, Kid Cthulhu? maybe and (maybe I don’t remember much) Kim Jong-un’s son?!? masquerading as a Japanese/Chinese guy…
MC can select powers (more than one powerful powers)…
Sorry for this mess :joy_cat::smile_cat::smirk_cat: looks like everything jumbled up after not reading it for a LONG long time…

1 Like

i think that game is W.I.S.P. and i think it is in hiatus as the author is working on another project.

1 Like

It’s been moved to itch.io. It will not be a hosted game project but however like the last comment mentioned, it’s been on a hiatus for some time now.

I was looking for a W.I.P. , the MC had powers very similar to Lucifer (the one from the tv show) the MC was supposed to BE the actual devil in it.

Oi guys… I know that this isn’t the thread to ask this but I’m too lazy to check for the right one, so please help this lazy lady :joy_cat::smile_cat::smirk_cat:
Can I get suggestions of WiP (or completed) with super-powers…

Try searching for “super-powers” tag…You can do that by selecting any tag and then click on “Tags”. There, select “super-powers”. I believe most of the superpower wips have this tag.

1 Like

Well, it’s not a list per se, but there is a tag (like gender choice) for it. Here

The little chain links at the top of the formatting options allows you to set links inside of as small as, I should say single word bubbles without looking too clunky. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Oh…I didn’t know there was a command.Thanks.

I was actually talking about command for searching tags "tags:blahblah":sweat_smile:.Now I know how to create hyperlinks on the forum. Thanks again.

1 Like

Hey, what was the name of that game wherein you got drunk and bought a manor (?) somewhere and then you rope your best friend into managing it too. The writing was a bit funny, so i liked it a lot. The ROs were great so far, i think there was a flirty local villager one, there was the maintainance guy, and i think the author was sorta dodgy about answering if the best friend was an LI. The manor sold at like a dollar or something cheap? and if they couldn’t make the area profitable, they’d have to pay more… or something, sorry jeez i sorta forgot how it went. I remember it being run down and mc and the bestfriend were gonna turn it into something profitable. Any ideas?

i think that’s A Comedy of Manors? it doesn’t have a forum post as far as i’m aware :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Yea, that’s it! Oh, i see, that explains why I couldnt keep my eye on it. thanks! :blush:

1 Like