Hey, what's that game? -- A thread for identifying ChoiceScript games

Pretty sure it’s this one?

https://dashingdon.com/play/depressedsock/ex-a-villains-lament/mygame/

2 Likes

Yea its not a wip or anything else. Its just similar style.I know that this is hard to search for. Thank you for your help.

Yes! Thank you! You are now my new friend and have earned the ‘Coo’ status.

1 Like

Story where the game is based on the tv show Lucifer, of course it’s different but I just can’t seem to find it :flushed:

if anyone knows this wip starts w MC and their friend finding smth like a gold or a coin or smth else idont rmr and then there is this old man who like start yelling in their faces warning them about how dangerous what they found is also when they were kids mc has a choice to help their friend’s lil sister ? there is a woman who is w knights or guards or like some sort of group that is curious w tha mc and what they think

Is it Song of the Fallen?

1 Like

yes thank you sm :purple_heart:

1 Like

Are u talking about Athalia?

hello! i’ve been wracking my brain for WEEKS but I still can’t remember the name of this game! basically, the MC returns to the childhood home where they grew up, and its in a really small town that is vaguely supernatural. I remember there being scenes with a cousin, a grandpa who had a nickname for you in spanish, meeting a convenience store cashier, and meeting a clerk at a occult/magic items shop? also maybe meeting someone at a bakery? it was still very short I think but really good and i fully cannot remember the name!

Probably this one;

The Watchwood

Also, welcome to the community! Complimentary cookies as usual :cookie: :cookie: :cookie:

1 Like

it is! thank you, you are a life saver!

1 Like

This game that I’ve been looking for is a pretty old (I think), completed one.

It revolves around a character in a mafia gang. Honestly, that’s the only thing I remember considering it’s been a long time since I played it. But I really had fun with it because of one thing that really stood out to me. Somewhere past the halfway point of the game, you meet this woman whom I think was named Dragon(?) with a blade. She was supposedly an enemy that you had to kill, but throughout your fight with her, you could feel the tension between her and the MC, and if you were a good person earlier in the game, you could choose to romance her at that exact moment. How the fight was described was what really hooked me in. In one of the ending, I think you could choose to chase after the true enemy to the country of Japan (or China?), and she’ll help you kill them. I hope that’s enough to get off on…

Sounds like It’s Killing Time.

4 Likes

Oh man, you’re quick. I think that’s exactly it. Thank you!

1 Like

does anyone know this one wip where you start with mc being a kid and their playing hide and seek with their dad there is also a scene where the parents start arguing at night and the little kid hears everything ? i think the kid is from a noble family or something

That sounds like One Thousand Blooms by Lycoris to me.

i can’t link the demo because it was taken down (to concentrate on their latest project) but i know lycoris is trying to put it up again (once they work out the kinks).

4 Likes

okok thank you,

I can’t remember the title of this, but it involves a vampire MC during a zombie apocalypse. Anyone know the title or can link me to it? Thanks!

2 Likes

Apex Predators, it’s on hiatus.

5 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: One Thousand Blooms