Hey, what's that game? -- A thread for identifying ChoiceScript games

I’m not sure, but I think it’s “The Golden Rose” :thinking:

7 Likes

Yay, that’s the one! Thank you so much! :relaxed:

2 Likes

There’s this game that I like and just forgot the name…
You are saved by a girl and find out that you have magic (???) In you and you’re also not human at all…
(The girl is a demon by the way)
(And sorry for bad English…)

1 Like

Keeper of the Sun and Moon

7 Likes

Try checking it out on Hosted Games catalogue. It’s been published.

2 Likes

Law-Abiding Citizens?

1 Like

I recall an old cs game I played about 2 years ago. The player was a noble(?) Of sorts in a fantasy world who ends up getting kidnapped at some point in the game. There was a half-sheep maid(?) as well. And some slime-type character. I’ve searched the steam and iTunes store for it, but no dice.

You mean this WiP?

4 Likes

Which the name i forgot. Can anyone help me rememver what game it is? The first part is that the main character get into an accident, meeting a demon girl and entering a school of paranormal people. Anyone know this?

Do you mean Keeper of the sun and moon?

Keeper

3 Likes

Holy shiz thank you stranger! It is that.

1 Like

Someone showed me a game a few years ago from here and I’ve trying to find it since.

I don’t remember much about it, I think it was some sort of fantasy rpg type game. I remember you could train with the guards? Or go hunting in the forest. At some point you could leave town and journey through a desert for a very long time, to get to another town (though during my time of playing it the town wasn’t finished).

I remember reading a WIP ages ago. The character is some sort of supernatural/mythological person who moves in with their uncle or something to attend a school for others like their kind. Can’t really remember all the details but it was also a romance game from memory.

Was it Witchwood?

https://forum.choiceofgames.com/t/witchwood-supernatural-dating-sim-updated-1-16-19/48137

2 Likes

Yep. Shame it is closed.

Thanks for your help.

I’m looking for a game featuring 4 supernatural ROs that starts with the MC being kidnapped from his former home by said ROs. It also had a dream sequence conversation with the main villain.

2 Likes

@Disciple The Shadow Society perhaps?
https://dashingdon.com/play/carawen/the-shadow-society/mygame/index.php?cb=68418

2 Likes

It is. Thank you.

Okay so, I don’t remenber if it is a wip or a game that was released. I remember reading the epilogue but I checked the list of apps I bought (including in game purchases) and it doesn’t appear.

I don’t remember much of it but MC had to fight itself from another dimension (MC 2, I will call it) MC 2 was like a dictator or something and wanted to steal MC’s earth//dimension energy, because MC 2 world was running out of it and they were going to die if that happened I think. I also believe we had superpowers but I’m not sure. My memories of this game are very fuzzy, as you can see. I remember MC 2 had like a second in command and MC met her before it knew about other dimensions at all. I would really appreciate help to remember the name of this game, thanks :heart:

6 Likes

I’ve been searching for this one game for a while now and my memory is really bad so I’ll try to recount what I can remember. The MC apparently forgot their memories and their body got modified (?) but they don’t know that and one of the characters calls herself the MC’s “mother”. I think there was an event going on when some people with peculiar abilities burst into the room and try to rescue the MC. The MC then has to choose whether to go with the group that claims to be their friends or stay with their “mother”.

1 Like