Hey, what's that game? -- A thread for identifying ChoiceScript games

I have no idea. Going with what Eiwynn posts on the Support Thread, they appear to be working on their Patchworks project. Last I heard of Emigre, it was slated for a rewrite.

1 Like

Yea I had found it, probably should have let the group know lol, but Thanks!!

1 Like

Hi @Romero

As J Bento says, my Emigre project is still being worked on, but it will be a bit before the next update is ready to push live.

Thank you for showing your interest in it; I am surprised you remember so many details of the project, even as it is going through its rewrite. :revolving_hearts:

@JBento Hey, thank you for helping a fan find the link to my game. That too, is appreciated.

5 Likes

It’s no trouble.

2 Likes

If I’m gonna be completely honest, I have no rememberence of this being a CoG or Itch game, but I’m like 80% sure it was on CoG. Either way, people that know of an ANY game like this will be very!! helpful. :sob::sob::sob:

I don’t remember the plot, but I vividly remember a scene where the MC gets into a big fight with this group of people, and if they get beat up really badly they end up passing out or near unconsciousness, then they can ask for one of the ROs to take them to their place. The scene after that is with the specific RO(male) I chose, and in that, the RO helps MC clean and patch themself up in the shower?? If I don’t remember that correctly, though, then there’s obvious sexual tension if MC chooses to flirt boldly, with them stepping closer to the RO and and eyeing him up, but it ultimately leads to nothing because too early in the game.

Is it Sentinel?

1 Like

Hi, long time lurker here :slight_smile: I’ve been searching for this one particular wip for a long time but i cannot remember the title much less about it’s current status. Please help me out here.

The mc has a best friend and an alien brother which both you can romance, it is in adult forum. Is it discontinued? Cancelled? And that’s all i can remember from this wip.

Sorry for the vague description :cry:

Hi! I believe that’s In Stasis And In Space? I believe it’s not in the forum or in dashingdon anymore, it was transferred to itch.io!

here’s a link to the games tumblr for you to check out to see it’s description sounds familiar: Tumblr

2 Likes

Oh my, thank you <3 you really save me

1 Like

It is!! Thank you! I forgot to bookmark it way back when it was in really early development :sob::two_hearts::two_hearts:

1 Like

First, I apologize for my English for it is not my native language.

Does anybody know the title or remember or even familiar with this wip?

I remember this wip is short.
The mc is looking for their father.
You can choose where to ask or look for your father.
You can ask your father’s best friend, I think he’s a blacksmith. He doesn’t seem to remember your father. Not even familiar when you said the father’s name. I kinda remember mc get frustrated thinking like why, he’s the best friend and how can he easily forget father.
I kind of remember that you ask this family? You ask the father then the mother and the son? Or was it a daughter? None of them know where your father went or remember him.
Also your mother is acting weird.
Until you went to this noble? merchant? He is mean and rich that’s what i remembered. He is actually the one who remembered your father. He’s like angry your father didn’t show up cause your father was hired on this job. They also give you this letter that was supposed to be given to your father. There’s the name of a place in this letter where your father is supposed to go for work.
So you plan to go their but your mother is acting weird. She found out that you wanted to look for your father.
I think she was against with you looking for father. Or I think she also forget your father.
Then you where able to escape. You didn’t actually know where to go.
I think there was a choice where to go but i I remember running straight ahead? Then end up in a forest? Then in this forest there’s this men, the mc was almost assaulted but someone came and the men ran away in fear of this someone? Or I think this someone fight these men and so they run away? I don’t remember much. I think this someone (i think he’s a guy?) is a supernatural, a werewolf?
Then you left with him. And that’s where it ended.

Here you go Sense & Sorcery (WIP, Working Title, Gender Locked Female) :slight_smile:

1 Like

Looking for a wip I read before Christmas you wake up in a room with a women who you talk with you get to choose what weapon you use I think your character was like someone strong and famous in the past shortly after you travel to a village and meet a spirit or something also later on you fight in a training arena and go all out on its highest difficulty

Sounds like Battle Academia: Red Snow.

3 Likes

That is indeed it thank you so much :slightly_smiling_face:

Sadly that was not it but thank you for the response.

1 Like

Fuck, sorry, I knew the title didn’t seem right but the description seemed possible to what I was thinking. This one https://forum.choiceofgames.com/t/hiatus-wip-soul-entropy-cross-valley-updated-22-sep-2022/119556 :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Omg it is! Thank you so much!

1 Like

I’ve been searching for this one for a really long time, and I think I’m going crazy because I can’t find it TT TT. It starts off with the mc heading to a magical (?) academy and they meet a shy yet cheerful girl who bakes sweets. One of the ROs was a guy who’s brother was shady and also for some reason was your neighbour? You get attacked by weird entities a couple of times (and getting the option to be saved by shady brother or the female class president??) and you end up having a god or goddess inhibit your head after visiting a museum…

Hope you enjoy it :slight_smile:

1 Like