Hey, what's that game? -- A thread for identifying ChoiceScript games

Yes thats it Thank you

1 Like

Omg thank youuuu

Yeahhh finally found it, and tried it again, nothing much new thou

EDIT:
Sorry, I have another one im finding it hard to find … Uhmm its a wip wherein you the protagonist are held captive experimented on and unfortunately possesed by some demon u get to chooses w/c kind of demon to posses u, then u killed your captors using your new ability then gone rogue, u met a retainer who trained u w/c u can romance and u are out for a mission met another RO whose a red head and blue eyed his description is he’s good knight but a player I think, I cant remember all the details but the story is really good so far

That would be Virtue’s End. Here’s a link to the author’s blog on their FAQ page about the story. The threads/topics about it here are closed, which may contribute to why you couldn’t find it. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Ohhh nooooo (ಥ_ಥ), okay thanks for the heads up!

6 posts were merged into an existing topic: Choice of Games and Hosted Games Recommendations – Consolidated Thread

I forget what the game name is or it’s WIP but i can remember it’s a funny game about vanquish dragon and the game world have several realm, the dessert realm have dragon the forest realm have dragon, i forget the game name and i hope someone can help me

I believe you’re talking about Choice Of Dragons, a game already published on COG

1 Like

It could be Not Your Mother’s Shire, as that is definitely comedic in bent, and has dragons as rulers of each biome whether it be a swamp, the sea, or even a desert.

2 Likes

Ahh you correct, thank you :relaxed:

It’s actually not your mother shire, someone just told me but still thank you for the help :relaxed:

i dont know if i just made this up but anyone remembers like this one story where u work at this shop which called a library and someone like brings you fae bones and you try to get them to check their ankle. also like you cant inherit the shop for some reason? youre like sensitive to magic but you cant use it. there is this other dude that comes into the shop looking for a book about dangerous creatures. you later see him like when some people are harrassing you and he pretends to be your lover.

i dont know if its from the same wip from above but i remember a scene where your parents are burying crystals and like your house is raided by supernatural creatures and you offer yourself to help solve this problem and you brother joins you. i think your brother is also callee nyx.

I believe you’re talking about The Amberwood Series, though Nyx is just a friend, not your brother.

1 Like

thank you! for a second i thought the story was just a fever dream honestly. lmao, i think i just treated nyx as a brother so i thought he was

does anyone know what the wip is where the mc gets reincrnated into a different world as a different race or maybe just into different types of elves. And does anyone know where the author is carrying on withthe story where a kid levels up by getting beaten up

1 Like

There’s this one WIP I played a while ago where the MC comes from this wealthy family, and works at a jewelry store(?) run by their friend. One day the store gets robbed/vandalized, and later the same people who attacked the store attack the MC at their house. MC tries to fight back and (I think) they discover that they have powers.

Idk if I remembered all of that correctly, but that’s the best I can do. I cannot for the life of me remember the name of this WIP and it’s killing me.

i think that is Golden

@tamsgood No, it’s not Golden, I must’ve misremembered the jewelry store being from the game I was talking about :sweat_smile: Thanks for the reminder lol. I do remember there being some kind of store in this game that was attacked/robbed, but I can’t say for sure.

In this game, I think there’s like some sort of demonic/supernatural entity that’s attacking the MC’s house/neighborhood? The MC has some sort of family heirloom or something (I think it might’ve been a sword) and they grab it, only for it to unlock some kind of powers or something. That’s literally all I can remember about it, but yeah.

So I’m pretty bored right now and little bit depressed, i hope anyone can give me WIP recommendations, it’s okay if the WIP only have pretty few chapters or the WIP is an early day’s relic of this forum, i take anything so i hope someone can help me

I think you talking about The Grave of Heirs.