Heroes Rise: Herofall

I remember years ago when the first heros rise came out. I called that game a piece of dog shit!(it was) and many others hated it just as much as I did. Just recently I came back here and found that it had squeals. So I decided to buy the squeal for shits and giggles and something strange happened…I liked it. It felt like what I was doing mattered and the plot and drive of the story was MUCH better and this is comeing from a guy who hates reality shows. I actually felt some some emotion during it. Then the third game came around and was somehow even BETTER! I have to admit the writer did get better over time. To think I hated this guys guts with his pathetic excuse for a text based game until now.

1 Like

Is there a way to keep Jenny alive without the try to romance her?

Yep, I moved her out the way of the shot by my powers. She will get shot no matter what, though.

1 Like

Just be sure you have a good relationship with her. She will still get shot though.

Fun fact: I think there still is a bug later in OpenSeason getting you Zombie!Jenny if you hooked up with her but she dies and you didn’t hook up with anyone else, due to the variable OS checks for never getting set to false. Thus having the text that has the Old MC wake up next to whoever they got together with in the first interlude be about jenny.

The implications are… Disturbing.

3 Likes

How do you achieve all the power regain points so they caps out in 27?

So I noticed the new games give a new MC but I was wondering if they plan on bringing back the original MC and crew? After spending so much time and effort as Conduit I’m a bit iffy on a new MC.

The old MC is playable in ‘open season’. Be advised though that there’s not really much to do. The choices boil down to ‘this is what happens and what you do, how do you feel about it’

1 Like

I’m really hoping the Author goes back to old MC. I would love a continuation.

Do you want spoilers for Open Season?

1 Like

Yeah. After completing Redemption Season I dont think I’m gonna play Open Season.

In Open Season the new MC and the entire show are siding with Culic to help him build up his…city… unrelated to that a character from Versus is threatening earth as test for new versus contestants (which is revealed in a post-game bonus. The old MC shows up in some chapters where you can play them and if they did not hook up with anyone during the trilogy they can sorta hook up with the new mc.

4 Likes

Hey can someone help me please, I’ve tried to get two achievements resident protector and final romance jury but I can’t seem to do it so can someone please help me and explain how I can get them please

It’s been a while, but if I remember correctly, you can romance Jury by kissing him on camera, then saying you feel a connection with him at the hospital. You can’t be romancing anyone else for that to happen, though.