Hero Project: Redemption Season News and Discussion

I checked the tvtropes page and it says Transfer is intersex, I thought they were nonbinary?

Well it is tvtropes. Also I think another problem might be that sergi uses intersex and nb as interchangeable terms as far as i’ve seen it.

1 Like

Hey everyone remembered this wiki I created for the series

It’s strictly for fanfic purposes

You can add September 3rd for Jury’s birthday

1 Like

I Appreciate it, I’ve been going nuts trying to verify that sort of thing

It’s nothing verified. I think not one character has a canonical birthday

Also i can’t type @Ragnock136 it’s september 5th. That was what fans agreed on.

and thee shallt count to three

Digging this up, cause I have things to say:

deep breath
I recently got to read the YouPower short story, and, aside from a few groaners and a renewed urge to put Lyra’s face through a wall, I must say:

I like it. I like that story more than the actual game.

To the point where I say that it might have been nice to have THAT plot be the driving conflict of RS and OS and potentially a third installment. The short story’s plot feels like there is more at stake, that it could change the world for better and worse.
It feels, to me, more interesting then the whole deal about Loa Shift and Kelly, and Versus and Virtue-Signaling that we get in the games.
I’d have loved to have the short story take place before RS, and have the RS’ MC’s motivation plainly be to get the prize-money to help Kelly.

I’d have love to go to that other city, team up with Kendrick and find out what’s going on. (unless the plan was to have his old mentor be the bad guy and stuff, because c’mooooon no.)

It’s a little… disappointing to have that idea out there, and then seeing that it was dropped entirely in favor of… whatever OS is…

2 Likes

That was an outside writer. We were trying to get the audience interested in a Serial Box non-interactive series.

Even though it was originally posted for free on the website, something like 1000 people read the thing in the first two weeks, and like 200 made it to the end.

I’m glad you liked it, though!

2 Likes

It was very interesting, as said.
And I understood it from the description of it that Zach had and provided the plot idea while someone else wrote it, or did I get that wrong?

No, that’s right.

2 Likes

cool. :smiley:
As said, I’d have loved to know how that story ended (with the aforementioned exceptions XD). dunno about others on here.

I read the first one. And I found the plot interesting more than the two games. But I don’t feel a good connection with the characters. It was far more passive from a normal cog and there were enough action to keep me engaged. Still far better than similar experiences from other companies

2 Likes
  1. FYI it is not fixed. I just bought it on Steam. Around Chapter 5. I closed out of steam and restarted. Still no way to activate the DLC in-game: At least, I don’t see a way to do so either under Menu or Stats. The game acts like I don’t have it (the Prodigal mechip just tried to get me to buy it). Thought you would want to know.