Hero or Villain: Genesis (Link to Youtube video post #1481)

I can’t think of any instances where we aren’t allowed to use our powers, but i was talking more about variation in use, like being able to telekinetically throw or push our enemies, or use pyrokinesis on weapons like larisse’s scimitar, i realise now i probably could have worded that better, as for the other psychic powers i would have to think on that more then get back to you.

As for the other part i’ve been contacted by agent seidler in several playthroughs so i know it’s in the game, but would definitely like to see it expanded upon especially since you teased the possibility of being able to take over the world.

Hope that helps and thanks for the reply.

1 Like

Is there any wiki/walkthrough that has every choice/outcome/possibility detailed, and if not. Can someone make one, please?

Or in general, just a wiki.

Picking up enemies themselves or their weapons, for extra ruthless characters we could telekinetically attack organs or specific body parts; using telekinesis to fly, or make other characters fly, attack with concentrated rays of telekinetic power rather than general weak telekinetic blasts, many other utilities that could be applied too, these are just off the top of my head as I’ve gotta run now, but yeah back when I was reading the first 2 stories I had noted of many times throughout the narrative where telekinetic powers could have been used

Also just generally for those with water powers: increased healing abilities(in many cultures and fantasy/even sci fi stories water is linked to healing abilities and such, Avatar the last air bender is a good example of this), a ray of frost or something more powerful than what essentially is lobing a small amount of acid at an opponent? as it stands the air element is the strongest(has the most attack options + the strongest ray option in the game) with none of the other powers baring physical attack damage from inventor or animal hybrid coming close to it’s damage output(fire technically also has the ray of plasma that air has I think but not only does that make it not special as a power type but also highlights that fire doesn’t really have that many power options in comparison to other powers). By far I feel that the light powers have the least utility/power options compared to all the others - idk I guess i’m just calling for a more balanced + “on theme” power structure?

2 Likes

You can view scenes script. https://www.choiceofgames.com/user-contributed/hero-or-villain-genesis/scenes/startup.txt

1 Like

Waiting for elemental powers update :blush:

2 Likes

Will the third book be released ? If yes, will it in the world ?

1 Like