Hero or Villain: Genesis (Kickstarter card game pre-launch link #1831)

playtestersareheroes

touchedbymidas

powerbooster

megabooster

AllForOne

alldone

friendswithall

likedbyall

lovedbyall

greatjournalist

pulishertitle

greatengineer

brunel

thehawk

bullseye

greatfighter

ultimatefighter

giftofaid

giftoflife

lawyer

superlawyer

Note that you have to enter playtestersareheroes first, before using AllForOne

4 Likes

Do you know why the inventor class isnt able to create armor for the armored suit in character customization anymore?

No idea, as I don’t often play as an inventor. Perhaps @Adrao will be able to tell us. Maybe it’s just a little bug.

I think it might either be a bug or for story purposes. I choose the former.

Ok, let me look into this… likely a bug. I have sporadically worked on the new sets of powers, and sometimes this can inadvertently result in bugs being inserted. It might take a while to get sorted as I just sent to CoG the new update for the game earlier this week, but I’ll look into it sometime this week.

4 Likes

I had a conversation with somebody at Kickstarter yesterday, which was very positive. We agreed that the best day to launch the Kickstarter would be next month on October 18th. Please click the “Notify me on lauch” at the link below!

Otherwise, I am also giving myself that date as my firm deadline to release the demo of Hero or Villain: Armaggeddon! (which is almost ready for release, but I will polish it further in the coming weeks by adding some extra side missions etc).

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/battleroyalecardgame/hero-or-villain-battle-royale-the-card-game

5 Likes

Will Armageddon have the new powers from Genesis in it? You haven’t propagated those to Battle Royale unless I missed it.

3 Likes

We are uncertain. Maybe he will, maybe he won’t but adding new powers takes a lot of coding