Hero or Villain: Genesis (feedback thread)

Is it possible to create an Iron Man like character ?

1 Like

Yes, it is. There is an ā€œinventorā€ powerset, mostly based on intelligence, which allows you to build an armour. Then, you can upgrade it throughout the game, by buying/scavenging/stealing new materials. Let me know what you think! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Awesome.

1 Like

2 quick things Iā€™ve been wondering

1. Have you ever thought of giving the earth power set earthbending type moves where you can throw balls of earth at people or just manipulate the ground in general?

2. How many times exactly do you have to time travel in the game to end up causing a paradox?

1 Like

Tried searching, but it is really hard to use the function.

Which power-types allow for regeneration? Iā€™ve seen it in ā€˜Earthā€™, but are there others? I guess this also begs another question, is it only power-type choice that determines available powers for purchase?

1 Like

time power give regen. about power type you are correct.
many skills shared between power type. but i think every power type got at least one unique power.
time unique skill is rewind time and accelerate act speed. mind unique skill is teleportation and mind control

2 Likes

Anyone else having the 403x problem when playing?

1 Like

Steel Aeronaut changes gender? Iā€™m guessing itā€™s going to be the opposite of your MCā€™s chosen one since I keep getting a female SA. Since Iā€™m talking about romance options, can yā€™all suggest to me your male RO/s in the game? Sorry I added this to the replies, I canā€™t seem to find the option for adding a new comment in the thread.

2 Likes

Just had the same problem a little while after the second SA confrontation. Itā€™s telling me to restart so I just dropped it and moved on. I already replayed several times, trying to ā€œperfectā€ my playthrough but alas, I grew tired of repeating.

1 Like

I was trying to go through it again so Iā€™d have a save file with a romanced SA for my book 2 playthrough.

1 Like

Is it possible to fly faster

2 Likes

Hello! When describing Eagle Eyeā€™s costume, it says ā€œHer costume is a colorful mixture of red, greenr and purple patchesā€

1 Like

Any if you become a vampire

1 Like

@Lonehero there is one specific instance in the game where travelling back in time gives you a major power boostā€¦ think about the stone in the museumā€¦ . Otherwise, regarding earth powers I generally havenā€™t considered that oneā€¦ manipulating the ground, some option is available no?

@monroe_mcadoo @Myosmium did this error persist? (are you still having it? Does it always appear in the same place?) What is a 403x error? (does anybody else know?)

@Myosmium welcome to the forums!! :slight_smile: The SA doesnā€™t change gender, always female Iā€™ll let the others suggest their male ROs (though, I think they might not be the most interestingā€¦ :frowning: )

@anon96539290 sorry, I never contemplated thisā€¦

@TrexM thanks! That typo should be corrected in next update! :slight_smile: (do let me know if you find any others)

@Flame9091 you have to try to follow the SA when she leaves NY. While walking around you will find the option to become a document courierā€¦ pursue that option and travel to the Philippinesā€¦ I wonā€™t spoil any further, but be sure to have a high psyche if you would like to pursue that route in the game!

2 Likes

They were asking about health regeneration, thats one of the choices to boost when becoming a vampire

1 Like

Ups, sorry, yesā€¦ just re-read the posts! (thanks for answering to the others! :slight_smile: )

Ya itā€™s always the same spot right after talking to the corrupt official / black market dealer or after the 3rd dream manipulation / time travel sequence.

1 Like

it seem you can build a basic armor with out the inventor power set is that right? However do you lose the ability to do that when you have defense abilities? does defense abilities work with item bonus such as armor or keviar?

2 Likes

How do I romance Fred and John?

1 Like

just get their relationship up and during the final weak there should be the option to call one of them, you may have to choose the right sex preference during the start, unless you go for the no sex perference options.

1 Like