Hero or Villain: Genesis (feedback thread)

I have just added escrima sticks, though unfortunately adding shuriken is very difficult, from a structural point of view (basically I would have to change so many things throughout the game…). However, note that it might take some time until the next update is made to the game (possibly 2-3 weeks).

Is it just the standard shuriken or the large fūma suriken?

2 Likes

Adding either is structurally quite difficult…

I’m suspecting that it requires a bunch of coding.

1 Like

Small idea:
Could superheroes (not supervillains; explicit heroes) make money advertising products? It would be easier to have money as a good guy then. I’m also imagining that the protagonist’s boss makes a comment about having their super alter ego show up to a party or a publicity campaign, and after that’s over, wondering why the protagonist wasn’t there.

1 Like

The idea is nice, and I have been turning this in my head for a few days (how to implement it), but finally I gave up (it is structurally complicated… as it would require much coding and reaction from characters you talk to in the game…)

1 Like

Link to second part on steam!

5 Likes

Game was just updated, to v.1.3.2. (well, the latest patch should be incorporating the two smaller updates I made earlier)

v1.3.2 Changes (353,000 words)

-New powers added to “Air” power-set (mini-tornadoes, air bullets and condense air)

-Small bugfixes and typos corrected.

v1.3.1 Changes (352,000 words)

-Small changes to end of game save system, to import characters into book 2.

-Small bugfixes and typos corrected.

9 Likes

Has the save implementation been added to Genesis yet?

1 Like

Yes, it is implemented and (from all reports so far) working well! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

That was my Issue to. It’s still good but gets to be a chore to read

1 Like

Hello, I’m having problems on saving my progress from book 1.Can you help me please I love this game and want to continue with book 2whn released

2 Likes

You should write to support AT choiceofgames DOT com to resolve technical issues.

1 Like

And how do I do that?

1 Like

You open the email program of your choice, and then write to the address I gave you above, replacing the AT and the DOT with the “@” and the “.” respectively.

Then you can tell support what your technical issues are, and they will do their best to help you.

1 Like

Psst, You.

Yes you; ever heard of mongolian rock? Play this when you’re siding with your arch-nemesis; at the final chapter: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jM8dCGIm6yc

1 Like

I have to confess, I never did. But, it is very fitting indeed for those that go down the Mongolian path of the game! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

That’s why I played myself to be a Centaur, Because It feels not only right, but also fit right in with the concept of “roaming the drylands and mountains”

1 Like

Quick question. Is it possible for Hero MC romance SA? If yes can anyone give a hint?

1 Like

It’s possible to romance the SA, but not as a pure hero. basically, you should do everything to be nice to her and not attack. Then, you should try to follow her to Mongolia. However, doing so will inevitably turn you from a hero towards a villain… as a pure hero no, it’s no possible, sorry…

2 Likes