Hero of Daria: The RPG (WIP) - CLOSED

I’ve decided to be the bestest morally ambiguous but tries to be good/ kind half-orc evil necromancer / evil cleric

4 Likes

I absolutely love those fruit dragons. I remember seeing them in another thread. :slight_smile:

I have a lot of ideas for familiars, so I’ll stick with my standard “we’ll see.” :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Mmmh I have another question (sorry)

If we become a thief or evil cleric or necromancer can we repent somehow?
E.g. I’m playing as an evil cleric and it’s easy to see how someone could easily get over their heads in this. It’d be super cool if Brother Naveem or something would allow us to actually become a good cleric (and maybe double-cross the evil guys)

(…Whilst still keeping the cool abilities we get.)
((…Please?))

Also is Jaymon our real parent? It’s just weird that their race changes with ours.
And I found your secret cheat room: stuff like that would be great as an IAP to enable god-mode or something.

6 Likes

Secret cheat room? Damn it, I need to look for that now!

4 Likes

Hey! It’s a secret! Only for me and Lucid!

And everyone else who can do CTRL+F *if (cheats_on) #Enter Lucid’s hidden room.

Also, I’m literally too dumb to read the mathematical text books. This sucks. I wish we could hire a tutor or something.

EDIT: After becoming a master (level 3) thief, guard and cleric, I am now smart enough to read. I… have no idea how this let’s me do maths but I wont question it!

Double edit: Saw this cute dog, I imaged it as the reaction of our pets/ animal helpers to us doing magic;
Imgur

4 Likes

I like the idea, although it would have to lose any special evil abilities and gain the good instead. A temptation to allow a good cleric to turn evil would also be a fun quest. But, that would be for mid-game.

There’s a story there, for sure! :slight_smile:

Stay out of my room! When the next update comes, I’ll need testing from the ground up. Eventually I’ll get into balancing gold, spells, skills, etc too, which will require no cheating. I’ll keep it hidden for now.

Life experience! :slight_smile: Counting the number of people you hit, money you stole, times you prayed? :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Of course, x + 3 = 5 is pretty hard, but if you’ve mugged 3 people and are being charged with 5, x is 2 liars who you swear you didn’t touch!

And as of now the Half-orc seems knda weak. Like not only code-wise (lower stats, can’t do the maths thing) but I’d bet we won’t meet many people who will love us for being an Orc.
So as of now, super hard mode 1 class, evil cleric, half-orc, with all in agility or something.

3 Likes

Just wait till Lucid codes in the Orc ROs. :slight_smile: And don’t worry, I’ll stay out of the cheat room. Although if you want to make it a secret Developer’s Shrine eventually that’s fine with me.

4 Likes

I really want to have some sort or half-orc RO. And it’d be great if they weren’t just the kinda dumb stereotype, but also pretty fun and curious. It’s just because all the types of RO’s I’ve seen are:

Selfish, then you make them kinder and nicer to you (or not),
Sneaky, cunning, etc.
Good, like super good.
Dumb/ Naive, to a fault.
And lastly strong, headstrong and angry./ violent.

It’d just be cool if there was an RO that was strong without having to be headstrong or violent.
Even though this is kinda common in itself, I’d prefer a 'strong but doesn’t know it and ends up maiming people in hugs/ high fives than the common angry, dumb headstrong orc.

Maybe I just care too much but it annoys me how there’s little RO’s who are both strong and not extremely/ annoying stupid. Except from male RO’s.

On a happier note, here a mostly bueno for kiddos comic are found for all you lovers of orc relationships:

…I shall stop linking everything I can thing of.

2 Likes

Lootboxes, dlc, premium currency!

“You have died, would you like to purchase a revive for $2.00 or start over? Your current play time is at 9:56:53.”

2 Likes

No, no, please God no. I have taken a vow to avoid any media that shills and sells out so blatantly and Lucid is not an artist I want to forsake.

3 Likes

You have currently spent 200 hours on this game.

Pay within the next 10 hours to defeat the final boss, RANSOMWARE or all your progress will be deleted.

You will have to pay 200 hours, then 100, then so on until you pay £10 for 10 AP (action points)

…Yeah, sounds great.

Or just make hardcore mode free, the other paid.
People will pay tons to not have to restart at every death.

3 Likes

No, no you’re doing it wrong, we have to wring every penny out of them, make them pay for hard mode on a one and done system, but make it excessively difficult to the point where even the weakest enemy can kill the player in one shot, and then make all the other difficulty levels payed for on a rental system.

3 Likes

Wait lets just make it a PvP while we’re at it.
1/10 chance each enemy will be another (paid) players level 100 character.

And I’m pretty sure we just need to slowly drain them of money.
Perhaps they get a free resurrect when they get someone else to download (and they have to recommend it to someone else, too!)

Or we go the old fashioned way of hacking their device. E.g. Flashlight needing location, why don’t we just write over other apps and make fake facebook posts!

2 Likes

Sounds like I better warm up my Mech, gather my Army, and kick the heck out of you Sixer Punks! Damn, I can’t wait to see Ready Player One! :wink:

1 Like

Hah, 1/10 the guy says! We can do better.

And reach level 100!

All apps downloaded will be overwritten with the game.

1 Like

All other games will be disabled so you can focus on this game.
For your convenience, of course!

2 Likes

Of course the game will also be downloaded on your contact’s systems!

1 Like

Hey @Lucid you know you have hints towards the other Daria games? Like calling your god ‘The Unknown’? It’d be cool if you could add more stuff like that, for example if you use knowledge you probably shouldn’t know (e.g. …I can’t think of anything, someone help? Maybe stuff like the unknown god or how demon summoning works) as little in-game nods to the player.

For example, naming yourself The Prince of Daria and your parents die and you live with…
wait…

But seriously it’d be pretty cool! Maybe like "If you can name the OP demon you can’t use until like the 3rd game you can have a free sword or something.

2 Likes

K’Girr is the answer- using him unlocks the Villain Ending. Tyborr wasn’t really that OP. And dang it, now I need to play a Cleric of the Unknown my next run of HofD.

1 Like