Hero Not Hero: Adventures of a Furniture Controller (Looking For Testers in Private Beta [May 3, 2020])

I can say the same to you my friend, also, I thought our friendship was established when we became comrades by joining @Fay 's side.

1 Like

Well, yeah, as harem-mates we are friends, but we’re also friends outside of the harem as well now.

You’ll like this game, and you’ll be like me, excited to see where it goes and how it grows.

1 Like

Hello! We’re looking for new beta testers, especially people who could give feedback regarding pacing and character development.

If you’d like to beta test and think you could give feedback regarding these aspects, please post here or PM me. Thanks!

1 Like

I beta’m ready to beta test!

2 Likes

I want to be a beta player pleasee

1 Like

I’d like to join.
By the way what does controlling furniture mean exactly? Can you move then in a rapid rate or change their size/shape etc?

1 Like

May I beta test the game as well?

1 Like

Ummm… beta testing this game sounds divine. Those furtinture powers though.

2 Likes

I’d be interested in beta testing this game if you’d have me! I love super power stories, college stories, and furniture powers seem hilariously interesting.

1 Like

Are you still looking for beta testers? The premise sounds intriguing and I love the colorful cast of NPCs. Being ace, I’m also honestly curious about the ace representation you mentioned in one of your posts and willing to help out with that aspect of the game in case you need it. :wink:

1 Like

Love super hero game!:grin: I would like to beta.

1 Like

I’ll beta test. Superheroes are my ish.

1 Like

I would like to beta test

1 Like

I would like to beta this!

1 Like

Are you still allowing guys because I would like to join in as well

1 Like

Yes, we’re still looking for beta testers.

2 Likes

Hi I would like to beta test if you are still looking.

2 Likes

Hehe hehehehe. It got that out of me. I am furniture man.

I’d be interested in trying it

If you are still looking for beta testers, then I’d like to test, please.

1 Like