Hero Not Hero: Adventures of a Furniture Controller (Looking For Testers in Private Beta [May 3, 2020])

@EclecticEccentric I would like to beta test please!

1 Like

Hello! So, this still isn’t dead! I realized that there isn’t much information about the private demo so:

• The private demo runs up to 100,000 words.
  • The private demo has 5 chapters.
  • The private demo includes:
    • Meeting the remaining characters
    • Registration day
    • First day of school, with 5 classes
    • AGLET RO date scenes if you go down the appropriate paths
    • Jobs
    • Clubs
    • Plot

This is also all added to the first post in case someone has trouble finding information.

Also, as always, we’re still looking for beta testers! We’re looking for feedback about characters, ROs, pacing, and choices, and basically everything deemed high-level feedback.

2 Likes

Can I sign up for beta tester?

2 Likes

Can I beta test?

1 Like

I’m interested in beta testing it i have a few private questions first though I can’t pm you yet.

1 Like

Would it be too late to head back?

1 Like

Not at all! I’ll send you a PM.

1 Like

I would be EXTREMELY interested in beta testing this mofo

1 Like

Hi, I’m interested in beta testing if it is still available.

1 Like

I would like to beta test please

1 Like

hello, is it to late to beta-test this?

1 Like

Can I beta test

1 Like

Am interested in Beta testing

1 Like

Hello! I’m interested in beta testing! Let me know if you need more info before letting me join!

1 Like

Is it to late to beta test

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 91 days after the last reply. If you want to reopen your WiP, contact the @moderators.

Hello! I’ve been away from this WIP for a while, and I’m currently doing a rewrite of the entire game to get rid of plot holes, strengthen character interaction, and all that good stuff. I’ve recently completed the new chapter 1, which covers the MC’s childhood and getting-into-college shenanigans.

If you’re interested in beta-testing, please post here or PM me. I’m mostly looking for high-level feedback, specifically about the flow of the story, the plot, and the variety of choices available.

2 Likes

I would love to. beta test

1 Like

I’d like to test

1 Like