Here Be Heroes: The Eastern War

love the game or what’s of it . Can’t wait to see it evolve .

and despite what people Say I kind of enjoy the simplicity in the description It separates it from the others .

@paul Thanks! I am making some much needed adjustments right now so the game will be unplayable for the next couple of days.

The game is once again available. If you’re tired of that script error or if you’re on a phone I suggest using this link:

Http://www.epochgame.webs.com

what happened to the hair ,face ,build etc choices they seam to have gone.

My biggest criticism of the story at the moment is the extreme lack of branching. Mind you, this is part 1 of something bigger and it has been in process for less than two weeks, so I’m guessing that more meat is on the way…but at some point, I’d like there to be at least some choices with consequences beyond slightly different text.

@paul I’ve removed them completely, I found that there were a few complaints about it interrupting the flow of the story.

@Gray Of course there will be. Especially in the next update. The main reason I changed a lot of things around was to allow fluid transition. You will be able to take full advantage of each “Title” or class as EPOCH progresses. The titles will branch off too. An Airship Captain can be demoted to lieutenant for example, based on his/her performance in the skies.

The Prisoners path will return later on. Like the Airship Captains path I’ve decided to take an entirely different approach as to how it starts off. Stay tuned.

Did someone else mention this, but was the ex-con path and I think another one, removed?

@CountDon Yes I’ve removed it but it will be back. At the moment only 1 of 4 paths take place in a new setting. I’m planning on making that 2 of 4.

No new updates… When’s the next update?

will the face,hair,build return because I think it adds a lot to the story but you should do it a different place to make it flow better.

I have a script error when I clicked on the link

@CountDon
Don’t worry it’s still moving. I’ll try to write as much as I can today.

@Paul
It shall be done.

@zero647
Try http://www.epochgame.webs.com

@Squul
It’s okay. You should take your time to write. Quality over quantity. :stuck_out_tongue:
I can’t wait for the next update. :slight_smile:

Yep got it, had just used the first link.
Seems like a promising game so far, but the air captain path really diverts quite a bit from the other tho ever since the start… Woulda thought at least he’d end up getting captured as well like the other backgrounds

Yeah that is part of the games diversity. There will be a point where all the paths tie together but not soon. For updates sake I’ll release the entire chapter regarding Hesper and your characters time spent in lockup.

*SPOILER*

I’m also working on the events that take place following you’re characters encounter with the hair-dye lady in Denot Square for those people who “went all the way” with her and paid the price of spiritual possession. That is of course for the Airship Captain path. There will be other people who will have a profound effect on the story line for all paths involved in EPOCH in the near future. Obviously this game is huge so stick with me , I work on this every day.

so hows it going.

I notice if I try to escape there no next button

it does not go vary far in to the story