Help With A Fantasy Game

Well, if you don’t have the characters, then there’s no problem with having fewer… :sweat_smile: I’m certainly not trying to get you to add in characters just to be ROs.

Anyway, good luck with your game! :smile:

I’m actually more curious if there’s a supernatural or god-like being that explains why the MC gets transported and whatnot.

In addition to the above, Isekais mostly have a god or high ranking supernatural being apologizing to the MC for ending their life either too early or as an accident. RPG and Fantasy heavy Isekais then have the god give the protagonist a special ability, item, companion, wish, or basically anything that makes them over powered as a way of compensating them for being sent to another world.

I myself am interested in seeing the demo to this pop up. It’s a breath of fresh air not to see another “In Another World…[insert gimmick]”

Heyy. The game is coming along (more slowly some days than others) :sweat_smile:

How long would you say a chapter usually is? My scenes aren’t that text heavy, mediocre I guess, but would 10 scenes be acceptable? I’m planning on setting the bar around there. Just letting you people know! :smiley: :heart:

That is entirely up to you.
I’d say, a chapter tells about an activity; from the beginning to the end.

If you plan to have something like dungeon-crawling, a chapter starts from the prep for this dungeon-crawling and ends when the adventurers cash in their loots.

Of course, if you have something of a plot-twist, you can cut the chapter so it ends when the plot-twist started (for a cliffhanger).

Aha, that makes a lot of sense actually! :laughing:

In that case the first chapter might be split up into two. I hope to post them here within a week or two. :hugs: :heart:

Ooh, an early plot-twist, huh?
In that case, I shall keep an eye for it :eyeglasses:

Weeell, I’m not sure if I would call it a plot twist - but it’s what get the whole story going! :grin:

You said magics real that means im actuomaclly interested :slight_smile:

Glad to hear it! :hugs: :heart: