Help needed to identify a game-resolved

Last night, while I was playing Divinity: Original Sin, I suddenly remembered a rpg I played a few years back. And because I couldn’t remember the name of that game I got barely any sleep. I’ve been trying to find it, but to no avail. So if you have any ideas on what game it might be, please halp! I need sleep :smiley:

It has two main characters a brother and a sister, who in the end aren’t related by blood, but in the beginning they don’t know that. It came out about the same time as Blackguards did. And as far as I remember it is somewhat similar to blackguards in game mechanics.

I don’t really have anything else than that, so you can understand why it has been quite hard to find it. You’re my last hope.

Edit. No need anymore, I found it. Took me only a bit over 15 hours, but I found it…

@AStraali

Do you mind sharing the name of the game? I’m rather curious and would like to check it out later.

It is a very nice feeling to find it out, especially all by yourself isn’t it. I still have a lot of music/games/shows that I need to find the titles of due to the general lack of information or description of them, remembered or not. For example, it took me three years of on and off searching to find out the names of “Ride of the Valkyries”, “La Dona e Mobile”, and the Carmen Overture. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

@Herrington

The Dark Eye: Demonicon

It wasn’t the game mechanics that were similar with Blackguards, but they are both based on The Dark Eye pen and paper role-playing game. (The Dark Eye: Blackguards)

Also, it kind of makes me more frustrated after I remembered why I forgot the name. I don’t even like the game :smiley:

Kalypso has a mixed bag of good and not good games under its belt as a publisher. I like that they go out on a limb with these games that may not be as popular though.

Doesn’t look like a game I’d pick up though.

Edit: that said its currently £2 on steam :smiley: http://store.steampowered.com/app/215630/