Help me choosing Classic Games

Guys! I want to bring my sega saturn and my playstation back to action :smiley:

Which games do you think i can play on these consoles?

There are some of my principal choices:

Daytona USA (SS)
Manx TT Superbike (SS)
Street Fighter Alpha 3 (SS)

Driver (PS)
Tekken 3 (PS)
Metal Gear Solid (PS)

My sega is busted and my PS one console still works. You just need to put the console upside down. Weird, but still works anyway. The tekken 3 is a really good throw back especially with the new game version of it coming out next year and well metal gear solid has some bundle releases at PS Vita, PS3 and PS4. They made it into a bundle HD remake so I would recommend skipping metal gear solid. Not sure if you want some list of games to play?

Xeno gears
Chrono cross
Vanguard Bandits
Legend of Dragoon
Ff8

Ah yes, the days of Playstation. My two favourite games (for all their brilliance and flaws) were Castlevania: Symphony of the Night and MediEvil 1 and 2.

Playstation - Resident Evil (the original)

Because how can you say no to this face?

The remake of resident evil was awesome. Played it and still loved the characters voice actors made me laugh. Worth it to play the original one and the remake one. :grinning:

Out of the options you are offering I vote Tekken.

Although in terms of fighting games I actually preferred Bloody Roar, Bio-Freaks, and Mortal Kombat.
Now that I think of it Mortal Kombat might have been on my computer… I know the second one was and so was my copy of the first two Street Fighter games… At least I think it was the first two. It’s been over a decade since that computer worked and my dog broke my O.G. Playstation around the same time so it’s hard to remember what was on which platform. lol.

And of course when I got a PS2 all of my other favorite Playstation games aside from Final Fantasy VII & IX, Legends of Dragoon, Spyro 2&3, and Crash Bandicoot 1 & 2 stopped working. At least they were my all time favorites. Well excluding FFVIII. I had to replace that, but that’s because the first disc just disappeared. I still have no idea what happened to it.
I think Borrowers took it. XD.

Driver I remember was great fun.

Mobile games like Resident Evil? You mean for iPods and phones or just games like resident evil on general?

ios:
•I have an actual resident evil game on my iPod (no idea if it’s still available for purchase) called Resident Evil Degeneration. It was actually really good! It was a bit short and easier compared to most resident evil games, but for an app it was great. Even had the Mercenaries mode
•on the other end of the spectrum is the ios version of RE4, which has better graphics than Degeneration, but isn’t really incorporating the resident evil feel. Rather than being a story, it’s a bunch of stages with different enemies from the game. Some are timed, some you have to kill all enemies. It’s really not what you’d expect when you buy it.

PS:
•Silent Hill - perhaps the obvious choice, it has practically the same controls and gameplay strategies. The game is set in a town stuck between Earth and Hell, slowly being digested by the bowels of demons and shit. It’s pretty good, but to get a good ending there are criteria to accomplish (which it doesn’t bother explaining). So twice I’ve restarted because I didn’t want to cheat and look at a walkthrough. *protip- look at the walkthrough. Still haven’t beaten it.
•Sequels to RE (1-3 and Code Veronica should be on PS.) I’ve played near every major RE game (except Zero and 1 Remastered) and the only one I haven’t been able to complete is Code Veronica X. By far, the most difficult RE game I’ve ever played.