Heir to the Throne (09/23/18)

That only goes for the other person, if your the only heir they’re gonna give you what you want especially when you can charm everyone. The thing with Guenevere, she’s just a Queen not the heir she can be replaced. And I meant annul towards the end of the story, not like Florence would object since they probably wants out as well.

2 Likes

just because you are the heir , doesn’t mean you get a say . You only have a Title , no power , nobody to back you up for a claim to total freedom . If the king is alive then pretty much he decide your fate . And if you rebel , usually its either the dungeon , or you are forced to do what he say and you are locked in your quarters .

Back then , it’s all about apparence , the court talk , the peoples see stuff and thats more important then one freedom . (not saying I agree here , just pointing the miserable stuff back then) .

Unless the king get ill , or killed , maybe an annulement is possible once you take the Throne . After all if you rule , you can kill anyone who disagree . But until that happen (and if you survive long ) , I’m afraid we are stuck .

1 Like

Well we’ll see, maybe we can convince the king by the end. All I want is a way to get out of it by the end of the story, cause this sounds like torture being stuck.

You can get an annulment later in the game however Florence or your dad aren’t the ones who try to stop you. It’s the Church itself!

And since leaders of the Church are ones who give out annulments… you’re going to have to get creative.

11 Likes

oh no…not the chantry! :smile:

11 Likes

Why won’t the Church let you have an annulment?

Because marriage probably is sacred or something… ¯_(ツ)_/¯

8 Likes

more like they be out of a job if they didn’t go total control freak :smile:

4 Likes

You know the story of Henry VIII of England, don’t you?

10 Likes

I’m well acquainted with the story. I like your user name!

3 Likes

… Can we actually just pull a Henry VIII and form a new church instead of press for an annulment? :joy:

12 Likes

Good news, everybody! I finally pushed out a update!
Its not as much as I would like but a small update is better then no update at all right? :smile:

26 Likes

YAY! :grin: great! Thank you!

you changed something right? or maybe lack of sleep…is making me think that? lol

noticed this:

Summary

’ Mourning? Who would his mother be… oh. Oh god, you idoit

“Lady Alden gave me it and I promised that I’ll never take it off!”=== to me ? no?

“Come now, Julius. We’ll begin your lessons immediately.” She tells you

though if you’re smart you’ll have a few of both. It is your job to impart an image of control

“Why don’t explore we the gardens?”

Well, you haven’t but neither you or Florence points that at (out)

Liliana scrunches up {al_hisher} face adorable

she looks at you head-on and tilts {al_hisher} head.

Um, I added a new scene with the governess if that’s what you mean. Other than that its just a brunch of grammar changes plus the update.

1 Like

That’s for spotting that! I’ll fix it right away!

2 Likes

Ran into a bug when I chose to be extra nice to grandma and preen in front of the mirror
Chapter 1 line 2081 : non existent variable ‘play_name’

Edit: Is that the end of the demo? Or do my stats not play out?

No, its none of those things. I just made a mistake with my coding. :slight_smile:
I fixed the problem so it should run smoothly now.

Love this game!!! And liliana😏 can’t wait for next update!

1 Like

Idk if this is a bug or not but when asking Alden why she’s the only one that visits them. The only option to choose is “I think he hates me.” I think before there was something like “No. Why, should he?” and something else.
The same whit this one when “her” wakes up us and I chose to be nice whit her, a dialogue pop up saying Chapter 1 line 2081 : non existent variable ‘play_name’, and doesn’t let me continue the story or is the end of the demo?