Heart of Flames: The Unforeseen Flame (WIP) [Updated 04/25/21]

There’s been a lot of tragedy in the author’s life these past couple months. When she’s ready to get back on the dragon’s saddle, she’ll let us know. Until then, we gotta have some patience. :pensive:

17 Likes

Okay I just came across multiple people talking about it and thought I would ask to make sure

1 Like

Do you mean the jail scene, as in the prologue? The first thing to get? When your MC is in a cell?

Also, I hope that through everything, you areholding up, and that things get better.

1 Like

Damn… There’s no save option…

Oi @Eleana how old is MC when they first met the dragon rider Lauren who saved MC and their siblings?!?

Wrong pronouns…

2 Likes

I would say between 16 and 25, given this is a High-fanticy world, but. I am but a humble reader! So…

Thank you, I’ll be sure to fix that as soon as I can. It happens a lot when I’m not paying attention. Sorry about that :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:.

Also all of the ages are currently being reworked— as the original ages were kept the same from the novel series, but I realized that it wouldn’t work any longer with how different the story was now that it’s an IF game. They’re 17-18, but that will more than likely be changed. So take that answer with a grain of salt :sweat_smile:.

9 Likes

It’s good

But MC is practically behaving and gives off a kid like vibes…

And that green dragon rider Lauren talking to MC like she’s a LOT older than MC…

This sounds a lot more accurate considering all that conversation with the green dragon rider and MC and their siblings…

@Empress_Nightmare
That’s an odd view… There is only one year of difference between Eleana and Righter’s suggestions (for the minimum age). I don’t think there is a world of difference on how a 16 and a 17 year would act… If you normally act like a kid, you’re not likely to suddenly stop a year later.

So why is it that a 17 year old feels like they are too old for the way they act (and Lauren) but a 16 year is suddenly ok? Or am I missing something? xD

3 Likes

Lol that’s not what I meant :joy_cat::smile_cat::roll_eyes:

What did you meant then?

When green dragon rider Lauren saved MC a d their siblings, she talked to MC like MC is much younger than her and not like MC 16 and Lauren 17…

Lol the one you said 16 and 25, MC 16 and Lauren 25 makes a little more sense cause of that exchange between MC and Lauren.

But again that’s just how it looked like to me…

Ooooh, my bad!
I thought we were talking exclusively about the MC’s age, didn’t realize it was MC/Lauren… Sorry! :sweat:

Did you get what I’m saying now?!?

MC 16 and Lauren 17 doesn’t match that conversation…
AT ALL… and MC acted like a much younger kid than like a teen with siblings and even Lauren too…

:joy_cat::smile_cat::smirk_cat:

It’s ok… :smirk_cat::smiling_imp::roll_eyes:

I mean, you can change between 16 and 17, but not without a major event shifting your perspective normally.

That’s probably because Lauren is older than the MC by a few years :sweat_smile:.

:roll_eyes::thinking::smirk_cat:

Yes, in the original novel series Lauren was an elf that looked to be about the age of 21-22… so when I converted it to IF I just kept the age she looked like without much thought. Mostly because in the original novel series Lauren wasn’t an RO— in fact she was someone else’s love interest entirely. Obviously that has changed :sweat_smile:.

10 Likes