Heart of Flames: The Unforeseen Flame [WIP]

the wip is great! the idea and the budding plot promise to be something else! can’t wait to play the full game ;3

(DRAGONS!)
A typo ;3

2 Likes

Bookmarked. So good. Can’t wait for more🤗

1 Like

Ah, thanks! Maybe it wasn’t a lot of new content, but it was cool! Always nice to have even a little bit more!
Seriously, I love your writing style so much!

1 Like

I absolutely love stories about dragons and I love this one so much too. I already adore Erza so much. Absolutely adorable.

2 Likes

Thank you :smile:.

Dragon stories hold a special place in my heart. I adore dragons and wish I could see more work with them. When I couldn’t find that many I just decided to create my own. I’m glad that you like it.

I can’t wait for you to meet Ezra once more.

9 Likes

Best decision.

3 Likes

Thank you-- I love that I decided to do it because I get to interact with you all now.

1 Like

Wait, “once more”? Did I miss something? Do we get to meet Ezra somewhere in the current WIP? Where?

Female MCs got to meet Elaria/Ezra. The Male and NB MCs got to meet Lydia/Luca. It’s why when the Female MCs meet E again it will go differently than how the Male and NB MCs will have it. The same thing goes for the scene to L.

5 Likes

Aww, that’s sad, since Ezra is one of the two characters I’m considering as possible ROs.
Oh well, nothing I can do, I guess…

Thanks for explaining, though!

Ah, while we’re talking about Luca, if you revise some things at some point, wouldn’t it make sense for the MC to feel uneasy or angry at his flirtations? I mean, considering how fae are treated and the fact what happened with the guard is still very fresh… Even if Luca doesn’t have bad intentions, I can’t really imagine how it wouldn’t make the MC very uneasy.

2 Likes

It will be brought up when the M!MC meets them once more. If the MC expresses that L will feel bad immediately and apologize. It’s just one of the many conversations you can have with L once you meet them again.

10 Likes

Conversation with Irithiel :smile: (small dialogue snippet):

I hope you’re all doing well!

23 Likes

This is great so far!

2 Likes

Thank you :heart:— I’m so happy that you like it so far.

6 Likes

So ya know…no rush but gosh am I on the edge of my seat :grin:

2 Likes

Loved the story big dragon fan so that’s already a win for this story plus your writing, so definitely looking to forward to the next update.

3 Likes

I hope you’ll enjoy the second update to HoF. As the second chapter is going to be a rather large one :sweat_smile:.

14 Likes

Thank you so much :heart:. I really appreciate your kind words.

7 Likes

Love the demo, ^^

1 Like

Finally another dragon story was getting worried there for a second.