Latest Update: 01/02/2023
Current Word Count [excl. cmds]: 25,110 (New Wordcount Coming Soon)
Current Word Count [incl. cmds]: 29,166 (New Wordcount Coming Soon)
Dungeons. They are mysterious things. Nobody knows how they come to be, but everyone knows they come hand in hand with danger and reward. Adventurers all across the land flock to them, seeking wealth and fame. Some will lose their lives. Some will give up. And a few who conquer them will be remembered as heroes…
That is just one side of the story. As a Dungeon Core, you have your own hopes and dreams. Will you be a vengeful Dungeon bent on killing all who enter you? Or perhaps, you’ll help and guide a new generation of heroes to legendary weapons hidden in your depths? Or, maybe, you dream of leaving your body behind and walking under the stars someday. Whatever your goal is, how you make it come true is entirely up to you…
Features (Once Completed):
- Become your own vision of a dungeon. Maybe you’ll guide people to become stronger. Maybe you’ll try to kill everyone who enters? Or, perhaps, you’ll become something resembling a theme park or resort?
- Multiple starting types, from a Lighthouse to a Crypt, that will affect the early-game monster spawners available to you.
- Your relationships with the locals, Dungeoneers Guild, Office of Dungeon Affairs, Other Dungeons, and the Kingdom will affect you in a number of ways.
- Nine different Dungeon Core colors to earn based on your choices.
- Take a hands-off approach or micromanage your Boss Monsters and their behaviors.
- Choose a name or set your own, as well as gender choices male, female, or set your own with the pronouns you prefer.
- A number of potential romantic interests that are not gender locked. However, the way you choose to act and are perceived to be will determine if they find you romantically acceptable.
- Be an Angelic Dungeon that guides people to become heroes or a Demonic Dungeon that’s only out for yourself and your own interests. (Or anything between them!)
- Multiple Endings
- And lots more…
Currently, it’s partially completed chapter 1, and I plan on updating it twice weekly at minimum. Mondays and Fridays. Though it’s likely it will see updates more regularly than that.
To play the demo, go here: https://dashingdon.com/go/13002
To support the development of this game and future games set in my world of “Manafall” go here: patreon.com/i_antihero
Updates within the last 7 days:
A Guide to being a Dungeon added to the stats screen!
The Lighthouse starting location is now available to Early Access Patrons.
Made aware of potential exploit. Ongoing measures are now in place to protect Patreon content.
Chapter 1 Part 2 (Manor Location) Now online.
Monster Encyclopedia is now available in the stats screen. Only the Spider entry is fully complete, with the other available monsters so far being partially complete.
Plans for future updates:
Monster Encyclopedia: An option in the stats screen that will let you look at what monster spawners you have unlocked. Their starting stats. Initial upgrade cost. What each upgrade for the monster effects which stats.
The Mine, Temple, and Fortress starting locations for Early Access.
Part 2 of Chapter 1
Short stories to further expand on the world of Manafall for Patreon