Heart Lines

Occupation will change a few things; a few new scenes will be available depending on your occupation, and it will modify existing scenes. Usually by a fairly small amount, but will there be the occasional scene that is completely different (talking to nobles is a good example; they’re not going to pay much attention, if any, to a fiddler on a street corner. If you’re working for the Linleys, it’s far more likely they’ll be on their best behavior) and, of course, it gives one of your stats a boost.

@JLBH2000
Thank you! I plan to have one or two more options for your occupation, but I haven’t quite squared away what it’ll be yet.

I’m totally loving this game. Especially the time/setting thing, I feel like there aren’t many games focusing on this setting.

I found one little mistake though. If you’re a female fiddler, there is one sentence with a double word:

It makes the it easier to handle the rooms being full of families

I hope that’s enough info for you to find it? It’s when you’re leaving to play fiddle somewhere. Please do continue this game *bows down*

And I feel your problem, I can never work on one project at the same time. I’m now writing a short story, a choicescript game, and I’ve got plans for at least one other (short) story after this one’s finished

@Amaranth

No problem

If you need any help justMessage me but good luck

Status update: I haven’t had as much time as I’d like to write lately, but I have gotten some done. A new occupation path has been added, and the old ones expanded on. Stats will be coming a bit more into play soon. If all goes as planned, there should be an update next week.