HCF:Redux(Soon to be renamed) W.I.P. (October 25, 2019, 100k words)

I really want to punch Villas in the face for dunking me with cold water.

3 Likes

How about a human shell? Or is that already a choice…

Seems interesting, definitely going to kerp my eye on this

Wow! That was really interesting. Can’t wait for more

When given the choice of shell I noticed the beastmen choice gave me an increase in the physical stat while human changed nothing, is there some other kind of benefit to choosing human cause it currently seems like accidentally making the game harder for yourself because you missed the free stat increase

3 Likes

That’s what I thought it was gonna be. Especially since beastkins are usually depicted with high STR and low to decent INT. Regardless my first playthrough will be with the human shell all the way.

Throughly enjoyed this, looking forward to killing everything in my way XD

1 Like

>Implying I wouldn’t just subjugate them and be done with it.

I’m an almighty being. Like hell I would do something that bothersome just to appease some mortals.

1 Like

A defeated eldritch horror back for round two? This seems quite interesting! I shall gain my revenge and conquer the world for vague and undefined reasons!

9 Likes

what got you to make hcf redux

WHERE DID YOU GET THE SOUNDS!

This game is awesome!!!
(I was meant to type this in caps lock to express my excitement and joy over this game. I love the concept! You’ve got a new fan here!)

Maybe it’s just me but I liked the original one before. Then again this time it’s because none of the races we can be are standing out to me much. As cliche as it is I wouldn’t mind kitsune (which if you want to delve into gender, realistically kitsune don’t have any. They can shapeshift into either.)

Yeah I think I would like to see diffrent races for our original one. But that’s just me. I do like the Eldritchthing but at the same time I wish there was a personality option to actually be unknowable. And a better description of what we look like in our original form. Because tentacles isn’t just what makes an eldtricht abomination what it is. It’s the fact that it’s incomprehensible that works. I think the other one The Passanger does a good job in that.

But I do like what you have going right now. It just might not be my cup of tea. But that might change as this goes on.

6 Likes

This is amazing :smiley:

2 Likes

Same

it up to you how you think this story go for it

1 Like

Are they like an exact copy of us? Like same abilities, strengths and weaknesses?

1 Like

Can’t wait get revenge on them damn heroes.

3 Likes

as long as i can kill this Alternate reincarnation cuz there will be only one almighty one in my story

12 Likes

I really wanted to keep this under wraps until the next update, but I’m just too anxious to really keep it to myself even though that’s probably what most would prefer. Character art! Unveiling of the next important arc character:

I would rather just let people speculate on what her role is or if she is going to be friendly or hostile than get into full details but just get people interested in upcoming things and where it could possibly lead.

I also want to take the time to acknowledge Sketchmob and it’s talented artists who do awesome work. Way better than I even expected and the artist who did the work even finished early. I gave them a five star review that’s well deserved. I actually planned to have a splash card made for Amara and Dominque, but there’s limits to even the most affordable rates. Plus, I feel like too many images ruins a players own perception of characters. But, I don’t feel like pictures are always bad either.

9 Likes