Guns of Infinity

Forget whiskey. Give them whatever Lewes was drinking before 2K.

But they’re dwarves so they’ll probably just drink it, laugh, and ask for more.

I guess we have Lewes challenge their leader to a drinking match. If we win they leave and if they win then they can keep Lewes for their amusement.

That drink is likely moonshine, tasted enough of the stuff to know it packs a punch and my cat after drinking it couldn’t walk straight.

The war will be decided through three challenges. A drinking contest with Lewes, a wrestling match with Karol of Loch, and a crafting competition with Garing. The nation that triumphs in two of the three challenges will win the war.

You all thought they were minor characters. Little did you know, they will be our salvation.

It better be by modern rules not ancient Greek or we go blind from watching Karol and the dwarf letting it all out.
@idonotlikeusernames might watch through

I thought you were referencing the fact that Greek wrestling could be extremely brutal.

Then I remembered that the Greeks also wrestled naked.

So they’ll be letting it all out in more ways than one.

Dan are MC is part of the power structure even though we are on the lower end of totem pole of top 1% we have power to be responsible and debt but powerless enough to make really change as of this moment. They is no choice of utility for us to even flirt with idea of rebellion. At best we could possible become a Cromwell if the conditions are met. Which they are not and you could Possible maybe become a Marlborough if you had to choice who would you rather be? If you’re wondering why I chose those two they both came from the same social economic class which is incredibly similar to are MC.

Finally finished 200+ posts. Such rebellions. Wow theories. Much tired :3

@Rogar Nope stahp it, he understands, we closed that chapter, noooope not going there again

Why are you doing this? For the love of god don’t let this start again.

Just stop it! Or else we have to call Houston again, and that’s the last thing I wanted to do!

See the thing is guys I response soon as I see something and read later so I’m late to the party a lot of times. Also I was drilling When I did the initial response

You know… I wonder how close Garings invention will be to this…

Anyone want to theorize about our main protagonists possible lucrative clandestine career?

Neither way if he loses or win Karol likely be having a fan club by the end of day ( mostly ladies but i guess a few dudes like Lewes too)

I be happy if my guy can survive any future war , have a hottie as his wifey, start sheep herding, be a famous military officer, raise half a dozen kids, be financially well off and maybe a viscount too.

Same as mine, but I would hope that mine can eventually rise to the rank as commander-in-chief of His Tierran Majesty’s cavalry corps, or even to be regarded as the greatest cavalry officers ever to be born and to be ever seen for the generation, as for family? The same as your thoughts. But then again, it’s all decided by @Cataphrak.

I prefer being a semi famous and loyal commander like Eumenes of Cardia. I come from a big family so I like the idea of continuing that tradition.

Well, mine is different from yours: I’d prefer that of Jeb Stuart or John S. Mosby or even Phil Sheridan.

If you think about it look at real historical parallels thw UK is a position in game that it either has to rise or t’s going to fall and it will fall hard and die. So I don’t think we’re going to be able to afford that luxury. That being said in this. Of what’s going to be flux we can either become incredibly wealthy or powerful both if we’re really lucky and then of course most likely with a bullet in are head at some point.

My MC is gonna be known for storming Takara’s capital while yelling at Cassius’ dad to choke on his own spit.

Give’em hell!! Sir Juan!!