Guns of Infinity

low-fantasy
gender-locked-male

You have a better chance of being adopted by a Kentauri clan than winning the thrones. Even if you rally some idiots and somehow bypasss the navy to land in Tierra. Your men were hand you over to the King once they see your idea is truly mad.

I lord Luis D’al Solis baron of Reddington asks respectfully to the Cortes (the forum) to PLEASE move on to the next topic

Just… don’t reply to them. I think it’s pretty clear that there is absolutely nothing that can be done to show them that this is absolutely impossible.

Let this be over with. Please. For all that is holy.

Well, since we do apparently have politics on the collective brains.

Is Lord Reddington going to pursue radical changes to the nature of Tierra, or more measured, cautious steps?

Or something else?

Really, this is to anyone who plans to spend part 1 in the Cortes.

Alright alright let’s move on

Oh dear me no, first pay the house debt because of the looming threat of going homeless, then after that is settled bang my head at the Cortes

My MC the Baron of Richmond is going back home to start rebuilding the family’s honour first.

Thank you kindly good sir

Honestly Im sad you cant build up your house and head to the courts. Im sure you could send letters or something to order what needs to be built. But its fair enough.

Don’t think there is anything in the courtes that I’d want to pass myself. Maybe military reform.

How about a regular army from baneless?

You can probably send letters, but you won’t have as much influence or involvement if you’re playing politics, is my understanding.

Any chance of being able to do so well in the Cortes that you become a earl or something

The door is open if we get involved with Welles or Katarina

What does everyone think of trying to get voice for the baneless. Give them a bone to voice their thoughts on all the taxes at the Cortes or a mini cortes of their own.

Or creating a veteran affiars to help our soon to be jobless ex soldiers and damaged veterans?

Unless you successfully win over the heart of either Welles or Katrina asked for their hand in marriage.

How about The house of baneless?, like the house of commons in the UK kinda…

Not going to happen, since this universe isn’t our real world universe.

Why would we want to give commoners a voice?

That’s just silly.

He wanted democracy in Tierra.

Yeah cause they must be piss off by all the taxes. Make them feel special even if its not much.

But we should get benefits for our veterans. After what happened in CA last week its not hard to see their isn’t a former soldier who needs help badly.

I prefer to keep them happy before they start singing…