Guns of Infinity

low-fantasy
gender-locked-male
multi-part

I think abomination has a nicer ring to it.

I agreed, after all, no one would ever wanted to be called a “monster”.

Depends on how it is being use.

In what context would you want to be called a monster?

Not counting Undertale cosplay.

I guess as nickname in war, might have a affect on enemy morale if the Monster of Tierra is facing them.

There are also contexts not suitable for public discussion, perhaps better left for Choice of Romance fanfiction.

Now I imagining MC with that nickname being kept at a distance back home. Despite him being a nice guy when he with his fellow Tierrans.

well, could something if he is a hot-headed one who always like to charge on horse would earn himself the name: The King’s Dragoon With the Golden Spur. And if he has a high stat in cynicism somehow it would like: (MC surname) The Butcher by the enemies.

Not sure what the link between being the Butcher and being high Cynicism.

Sorry, it’s ruthlessness. My bad

More like he enjoy killing but once he off the battlefield he a different person. Has all the medals, major, money in his pocket but no one invites him over to drink or to fancy parties. Even Caz and Kat don’t reply to his letters. A MC like that be so lonely

Also completely off-topic happy birthday to a Abraham Lincoln my personal Opinion Americas best president. Have the integrity to run through reelection during the Civil War.

The nation needed him or it having Mac instead be POTUS. Then we have two American republics or slavery were had lasted longer.

Shame what happened to him. I think his bodyguard that day, left him alone to use the restroom when booth came around

Holy shit dude congrats!

Thanks! Low key tho, we are freaking out just a bit. Doing a lot of reading and trying to keep from biting each other’s head off.

Yes, congrats. :two_hearts:

@Bryce_Kaldwin
Want anyone to break out the champagne?

Yeah man, I’m abstaining in solidarity with my wife.

congratulations brother truly.

@Cataphrak is a country directly created through colonization is it a reference and allegory to the colonialism in Africa or Asia and really all countries that have been colonized at some point and the after effects of postcolonialism? Leading to another question how formal where seed colonies? Were they in model of the earlier Colonial period of the 15th 16th and 17th century or something similar to will be seen during the 19th?

Wait colonies? Are you referring to how Tierra was colonised?