Guns of Infinity

low-fantasy
gender-locked-male
multi-part

I for one don’t think Caius is a complete monster, he does what he thinks is right, in his own cold blooded fanatical way.

Man, Lords is gonna be a wiiiild ride for some of you.

It’s gonna be a wild ride for everyone.

“What do you mean I can’t use my stats to auto-win?”

Yeah. Not necessarily true hostility, but definitely a degree of friction.

“Fellow officer.” is probably what mine would prefer, though “acquaintance” works.

Keane does refer to Caz as the PC’s friend without any sign he feels like he’s talking to a madman (for PCs where that might be appropriate), but Keane’s mind is clearly not on if a junior officer of the regiment is barking mad in the Sabres epilogue.

As an older sibling, I’m pretty sure “reason” for sibling friction is hugely subjective.

This is not as reassuring as you might think, though, much as I agree.

Well, technically, my ride will be quite smooth.

The corpses of your enemies are really good material for carriages to go over. :slight_smile:

I’m still hoping that @Cataphrak will create a way to nerf you in hilarious ways.

*if soldiering <80

He then puts you to zero.

That would be really funny.

That wouldn’t affect me though. :face_with_monocle:

Or if wealth is over 1 million he sets you at zero. That would be a way to make modded accounts die.

:stuck_out_tongue:

999,000 crowns work just as fine, Bryce :stuck_out_tongue:

You’re still cheating.

At least you were able to say it was a glitch before :stuck_out_tongue:

I still use the glitch as my canon characters.

These are just for relaxing blitz games.

I do enjoy some sense of danger, you know.

You should mod yourself into an actual character for a real challenge. Or are you a chicken?

No, I am a mutant. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

A mutant chicken man.

Us mutants don’t discriminate. :man_shrugging:

Yes they do, if I spent a good 30 minutes (which I won’t) I can find various sources of mutants massacring each other.

I said we don’t discriminate, not that we don’t brutally slaughter each other because THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE. :hugs:

Been watching Jet li huh :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Why not both? Every human being in existence think they are doing what is right, and yet some are still considered monsters.

hate to rain on the nerf parade but soldiering and intelect can both be at 99 charisma can at max be 86 so the only stat he could Nerf in that way would be if charisma >90(i assume you ment the > symbol and not the < symbol) or if he does a if (charisma+intelect+soldiering)>215 i (as i think that is the highest stat total at the end of guns).but both of those are ineffective as you can just edit those stats back while playing.