Guns of Infinity

low-fantasy
gender-locked-male

I’m still hoping that @Cataphrak will create a way to nerf you in hilarious ways.

*if soldiering <80

He then puts you to zero.

That would be really funny.

That wouldn’t affect me though. :face_with_monocle:

Or if wealth is over 1 million he sets you at zero. That would be a way to make modded accounts die.

:stuck_out_tongue:

999,000 crowns work just as fine, Bryce :stuck_out_tongue:

You’re still cheating.

At least you were able to say it was a glitch before :stuck_out_tongue:

I still use the glitch as my canon characters.

These are just for relaxing blitz games.

I do enjoy some sense of danger, you know.

You should mod yourself into an actual character for a real challenge. Or are you a chicken?

No, I am a mutant. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

A mutant chicken man.

Us mutants don’t discriminate. :man_shrugging:

Yes they do, if I spent a good 30 minutes (which I won’t) I can find various sources of mutants massacring each other.

I said we don’t discriminate, not that we don’t brutally slaughter each other because THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE. :hugs:

Been watching Jet li huh :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Why not both? Every human being in existence think they are doing what is right, and yet some are still considered monsters.

hate to rain on the nerf parade but soldiering and intelect can both be at 99 charisma can at max be 86 so the only stat he could Nerf in that way would be if charisma >90(i assume you ment the > symbol and not the < symbol) or if he does a if (charisma+intelect+soldiering)>215 i (as i think that is the highest stat total at the end of guns).but both of those are ineffective as you can just edit those stats back while playing.

i have a quick question followed by a longer one later once i get the research done. what is the pay of an enlisted man part of the line infantry? non-special units as i assume they make 2-3 times more than the line infantry enlisted due to the royal engineers making twice as much as line infantry almost as much as the dragoons.

I for one love when people try to tell me things that I already know :slight_smile:.

I was continuing a running joke with @Jjcb. Where I harass him for a glitch he has zero control over.

cool new here might post some stupid stuff for info posted elsewhere.

Now to try to answer your questions. 5 crown a month is something that common people would want. So I’d figure a line infantry grunt would get around 2 crowns and a few towers per month.

That’s more or less what a common dragoon gets.
Line infantry get maybe two thirds of that.