ChoiceScript, I mean. A new version just came out.
I so sad now you didn’t get the joke…
Or you did and spoiled it…
After they get the bugs ironed out, probably.
There’s nothing in the new version I can really take advantage of by this late stage in development.
KK thanks. I am also a programmer albeit a very bad one.
- Is Cunaris (and everyone else at Noringia) aware of the Antari line infantry?
- Why would the MC translate his memoirs to Antari? Would any Antari even read it?
- Can Garing’s percussion cannon penetrate banehardened Hussar armor?
- What kind of musket balls does the runegun use?
- Would I be correct in thinking that Cazarosta has the knowledge of many languages?
- Normally, how much does an Antari tutor cost?
Hell yeah and probably kill anyone else standing beside said hussar with the explosion
It doesn’t really musket balls fragment inside the barrel.
Yes he does know antari in sol our captain elso says so
Not much a few crowns
1: Not yet, but they will be when Havenport’s couriers reach them.
2: "Podpolkovnik Castleton, you magnificent bastard! I read your book!"
3: Any cannon can penetrate bane-hardened armour.
4: Infantry musket balls work, they fragment in the barrel.
5: Not really: he knows Antari, and a little Kian, but that would be about it.
6: Depends on the quality of the tutor. The least skilled are just domestics with some knowledge of the language. The best demand salaries of several hundred crown a year.
Correct but who would be standing at the side of the hussar?The tierrans would kinda be on the other side of the wall.Also Mickey fired on his men ONCE and you folks are already making him use hussars as suicide bombers.Isn’t that a tad too much?
I meant tierran cannons firing on hussars…
Wouldn’t the hussar have other hussars around him? Or at the very least normal antari infantry?
- “You show them the gentle slope before the tumbledown stone of Castle Blogia, where you and your fellow dragoons launched on desperate charge against the enemy. lying where he had fallen, that day when he exchanged his life for yours.”
I’m talking about jcjb’s comment about the antari firing cannonballs at hussars standing beside the wall to cause explosions.Or something like that.
- What does “Podpolkovnik” mean?
In Sol, does that make the MC lucky for being charged 10 crowns?
1: It’s russian for “Lieutenant-Colonel”. It was half a joke.
2: Partially. Ten crown isn’t bad money for a part-time tutor, especially not one who only needs to teach you the basics. If you plan on learning polished court Antari, expect to shell out considerably more.
I would assume it’s a name.Antari names are basically eastern European names.
Edit: never mind.
Will the MC’s memoirs be affected by anything other than cynicism/idealism? Would personal stats determine the quality of its content, perhaps?
Something like charisma? Yes.
There’s also the MC’s reputation at the time of publication to consider: the life story of a relative unknown isn’t going to sell many copies.
Intelligence is not gonna play a role?