Guns of Infinity(Continuation)

gender-locked-male
low-fantasy

The game code. There’s a thread on this site about how to read it if you’re interested.

Enlighten me if you kindly pls.

This thread:

Ah, now I can finally read game codes…probably…hopefully…maybe.

My earlier post kinda got lost in the thread.
Guys, thoughts?

I don’t have thought. Or rather I have that thought, but since I don’t have money to spare so I can’t vote in it.

A few points I feel the need to raise:

1. Cataphrak seems to be deliberately keeping that one a secret. He could have revealed it in the RTI dossier, but he didn’t. Either we will have to wait for him to reveal it to us in-game, or he never will.

2. I vaguely recall a post stating that Cazarosta might tell us about it in the future, but I’m not sure where I might find it.

3. I feel like it’s a pretty tall order to try and advise people which topics they should suggest. It’s $10 a month to suggest your own topic, and the opportunity to suggest a topic isn’t always presented on a monthly basis. I don’t think there’s anything wrong with putting your own ideas forward, just don’t be surprised or disappointed if nobody wants to ask your question.

I’d be inclined to think that either we’ll learn it in game or not at all, though that’s more based on how Cataphrak has approached what he hasn’t elaborated on with Caz and the plot in general.

Not sure what kind of context would bring it up in game though, so if it would be in Lords is heavily dependent on how much we can interact with Cazarosta there.

I’m not a ten dollar patron, but I’ve nothing against hearing other people’s suggestions for if I ever do donate at that level. I’m not always going to have an extra ten dollars in my gaming purchases budget and a question I can’t wait to ask on that level at the same time.

“More on Cazarosta please.” is always an interesting thing, though I suspect some of it we do need to wait on because - well, he’s plot significant.

It’s absolutely fine if nobody wants to ask it.
I understand I’m in no position to make such a request. As such, i apologise for the impropriety of it.

I just thought others might find my suggestion to peak their own interest in the topic. Apparently i was wrong. So I apolise again

No, you weren’t wrong to do so. It’s just that you brought it up twice, so it seemed you were pretty persistent on it. I just wanted to explain why people might not be jumping at the idea.

As @Elfwine and I stated, there shouldn’t be anything wrong with putting ideas forward.

If I was a $10 patreon, the questions I would probably ask would be something to do with Lefebvre, or the various attempts to breach/bypass the Curtain of Storms.

How about intelligence on the information of the Heavenly court of Kian’ze? You know the current emperor and his imperial family that sort.

Well i should’ve realised the reason for my post becoming invisible in plain sight.

You learn something every day😃

There are times people do overlook things, though it’s polite to not be too pushy about it.

Don’t worry about it.

In Sabres after we purcahse Thunderer & banewrought saddlery, we also read that our MC just got his head full of ‘Gossip straight from Richs-Senaat’.
That little nugget of info. doesn’t really benefit us. Does it?

It’s probably just a bit of trivia on the current political happenings of Takara. At the time it might have given your MC some topics to bring up in small talk, but considering it was eleven years ago I don’t see how it could possibly benefit us now.

Probably just the usual friendly(ish) chatter about stuff that didn’t really mean anything to the PC, since he’s not familiar enough with Takaran politics to recognize names.

Just as i thought. That gossip is stale by end of Guns

There was one thing I found out: During Sabres, if you speak to the Takaran, she mentioned that the Minister of the Navy will be committing ritual suicide, in which I think she was referring to Sato Vam Rusch.

Imagine the MC trying to bring it up in an attempt to impress either Cassius or Eckharts.

“Terrible thing that happened all those years ago. That affair involving the wife of a member of Imperial Intelligence. I believe her name was… uh…”

“…what are you even talking about?”

But that was five years later, and probably completely unrelated to whatever we heard. We probably don’t even remember what we heard in the first place.

Definitely, since we were completely having our mind on promotion, the war and the family debt. Either way, it’s worth to talk about this away from the story itself.