Guenevere (WIP)

Now I have an image of a light-magic oriented Guen closing wounds while standing on her head :wink:

Perhaps less seriously, I wonder if we can turn Lot into a pillar of salt. I mean, nothing wrong with having some condiments handy. And maybe he would be worth more than his weight in gold, then. I mean, there is nothing wrong with making dark magic usefulā€¦

4 Likes

Is Morgana freestyling in the background?

3 Likes

lol Maybe we could have Arthur do a musical number if we all agree on Chris as his face. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Not really a song with Arthur, but I could see a more Celtic, pagan feeling Arthur maybe having a ceremony like in this song.

Itā€™s called Rite of Passage by the Three Weird Sisters:

1 Like

Like the one in Pendragon Rising? (Which I would love to see a crossover - at least in fanfic form - with this game).

1 Like

That would be a fine fit. :slight_smile:

@jeantown will it be necessary in the plot to unveil the actual father of the kid we had with Lance or can we finish the story without it ever being found out?

And if the reveal happens will there be any direct repercussions on guen because of it like getting put on trial or execution or banishment?

As far as I remember at least Lancelot will always know if itā€™s his child and Guen will probably know too whoā€™s the father :thinking: I think itā€™s because of the way Guen will conceive a child? If Guen will have a child will be a deliberate decision she has to take.

1 Like

Your kid with lance wont have The Pendragon Blood powers . It will be evident as hell to anyone when he grown up

2 Likes

As @Lys says, itā€™s just an acknowledgment of her magical/otherworld connections ā€“ fay/fae/faerie/fairy

Ummmā€¦ possibly in part 3, but Iā€™m not sure? As the plot is currently conceived, interacting with Lot isnā€™t an essential part of it, so the question would just be if I can work it in without bringing things to a total standstill

Yes, definitely! :slight_smile:

Ahā€¦ kind of indirectly?

Guen is going to be on trial, regardless, in part 6. The accusations will have more or less (or no) truth. No, she wonā€™t be executed as a result. Guen can achieve any of the happy endings regardless of the results of the trial and regardless of having a child with Lancelot. But yes, the childā€™s parentage will eventually be revealed because it wonā€™t have Pendragon powers.

14 Likes

Am I the only one who likes pairing Guen up with Arthur? Not that Morgana isnā€™t awesome when sheā€™s with Guen (I realize sheā€™s awesome anyway) and I do enjoy the pairing. Lance/Guen is a bit meh for me. I think Arthur is adorable and whether Guen keeps him in check or is as trusting as he is, I actually want more of their relationship.
Does anyone else actually like Arthur for Guen even if they like Lance or Morgan better? I canā€™t possibly be the only one.

13 Likes

Oh donā€™t worry, Iā€™m firmly on the Guen-Arthur train myself. My Guen was immediately taken to him for his desire to do good, handsomeness and how adorable if occasionally irritating his navity about certain things can be. She also enjoys flirting with him and seeing his evident embarrassment. So Iā€™m definitely on the same page.

5 Likes

Hippie is too hippie, and Barbie loves bang everything that moves. I am waiting for Mordred

2 Likes

No, certainly not! Indeed, I donā€™t particularly ship Guen with Morgana, and am undecided as to whether I prefer Lance or Arthur. Or both - which only happens in less serious playthroughs for me though. Both have their (dis-)advantages.

I love how idealistic and genuine Arthur is. Such a pure puppy, omfg. Then again, heā€™s a bit too innocent for my liking sometimes. Only sometimes. My Guen (during Guen/Arthur playthroughs) still finds him sexy af in their royal bedchambers. Plus, I love to make him smile. Adorable puppyā€¦

Lance is the forbidden thrill and the steamier romance. That sums it up pretty well.

It depends on my mood, really, who I choose to romance.

10 Likes

For me itā€™s always like:

Me: Okay, ready to play Guen for the 129506th time cracks knuckles. This time, I will NOT romance Morgana. I can do it. :relaxed:
Morgana: hi
Me: Iā€™D DIE FOR YOU

27 Likes

No, youā€™re not alone. My first play through of the game found Guen head over heels for Arthur. I do greatly enjoy the Lance relationship and the Morgana one is wonderful too (they all are!), but there is something about Guen/Arthur that is undeniably sweet. My Guens usually have some variant of a romance with Arthur, even if they are involved with another character.

My favorite storyline follows much of the traditional narrative Iā€™m afraid, where she finds herself drawn to Lance rather quick, while frustrated by Arthur, but then falls in love with Arthurā€™s kindness and hope by the end of part one. And then sheā€™s torn between equally strong feelings for both these wonderful men for different reasons. Melodramatic, yes, but I love drama and conflict!:smiling_imp:

3 Likes

Exactly what I thinkšŸ˜ƒ

1 Like

I was also like that when I first played the game. I knew Guen cheated on Arthur with Lance in the original tales, which led to Arthurā€™s death and the eventual downfall of Camelot, so I wanted to contradict that. I love Lance, but Arthur seemed so sweet and endearing. Still, I ended up falling for Morganaā€¦ If I could have both, I would, but theyā€™re also (half) siblings, and we donā€™t condone that here at Choice of Games.

2 Likes

I try so hard every single time but itā€™s just Morgana is THAT good

4 Likes

Every. Single. Time.

Not that Iā€™m complainingā€¦ :smirk:

7 Likes