Guenevere (WIP)

My Guen has pale skin, black hair and heterochromatic blue/green eyes. She’s easygoing but has insane focus when needed and hides her insecurities with sarcasm. Her best weapon is her brain.

2 Likes

This is the only Guinevere I can really picture:

20 Likes

Omg, wow, that is exactly how I’ve always pictured Guen and I’ve never seen that painting. Thanks for sharing it!

1 Like

Yeah, I’ve pictured my Guen exactly like that too lol :joy:

When I imagine my Guen, she has pale, freckled skin with dark hair and blue/slightly greenish eyes. Like this picture of Kaya Scodelario:

Like she’s always had a more calm and collected appearance, but has the occasional playful glint in her eyes and a warrior’s stance since she was close to her father growing up. She sees Arthur as a sweet guy, but I’m uncertain about whether she would see him in a romantic light or not. For now, she’s in a relationship with Morgana. The situation with Lance frustrates her to no end, and she sees him as nothing but a friend and hopes to keep him as one when this whole debacle passes.

6 Likes

Oh god, Arthur’s reaction to a gay Guen is the best :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

I think my Guen would have black hair, brown eyes, light/ fair skin. She would look serious/focused/have a smile on her face. She’s very dutiful but overall happy. She is in love with Arthur and wants to be friends with Lancelot but whatever connection they have is making it hard, she’s friends with Morgana. She’s very brave, likes to be involved in things that usual queens don’t be in, and likes to help out.
Something like this;

6 Likes

Kind of a odd assumption in my mind but since she’s light magic and Morgana is dark magic I mentally assume that my Guen has lighter hair and Morgana has darker hair. Is that weird?

It’s not weird at all but it actually makes sense and I haven’t thought about that! That sounds awesome.

Here are a few Morgana paintings:

I can’t decide which one I like best.

4 Likes

I like the first one :smile:

It’s hard to think of versions of Morgana/Morgan Le Fay who aren’t evilllllllllllll outside Guenevere.

1 Like

Wow you guys have such pretty looking guens :heart_eyes:

Am I the only one who doesn’t really imagine Guen’s appearance? I dunno, I never really care about the MC’s appearance in any story where I’m playing the MC—kind of like I don’t really think about my own appearance so much, I just kind of imagine the inside of Guen’s head instead of the front of it…

2 Likes

Given that I have been playing Guen as a stern warrior-queen who is a master swordswoman, I picture her as looking similar to Artoria Pendragon from Fate:

By extension, I picture Evil!Guen as looking similar to Saber Alter:

7 Likes

I commissioned my two main guens a while back:

http://radycat.tumblr.com/post/124171232636/commissions-for-bythegoddess-of-their-gueneveres#notes

9 Likes

I picture my Guen as hot on the outside, but really tough on the inside (and with pink hair for some reason). Behold my Guen :smile:

10 Likes

Most interesting question and I love to see other’s representations. I’m Biracial myself so I always like to imagine the heroine in stories to look a little like me since for the longest time I could get in nowhere else. Light chestnut curls, light brown eyes that change colors in the sun, soft fawn skin. My Guen is carefree with an easy smile; however, when tested is always ready to fire back with a clever (if not snarky) remark.

9 Likes

She’s good in the Magic Treehouse children’s book series . :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I haven’t seen magic treehouse in all of forever!

1 Like