Guenevere (WIP)

yeah i read that. It also led to Arthur’s death. Thats why i was asking if you romance Morgana, will it be just as bad? I’d cry if poor Guen died :cry:

1 Like

I imagine an affair between Guen and Morgana in that same universe would be taken ten times worse.

2 Likes

I’d like to think that Morgana uses her magic to whisk her and guen to safety.

2 Likes

And in some cases she became nun. Men were just too complicated at that point to continue. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

My Guen would be much more confrontational with the crowd. When she raises Lancelot’s corpse to attack the mob, they will know the fury of the Necro-Lancer.

7 Likes

Good goddess! Poor Lancelot! :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

He who lives by the sword, dies by the sword…and unlives by the sword once more.

11 Likes

No good deed goes unpunished. I hope. Scandals are always fun. Don’t think there’ll be a death exclusive to a Morgana romance though. That wouldn’t be fair, especially since it’s the only f/f pair at the moment.

4 Likes

It went hand in hand with: “what part of ‘I prefer women’ didn’t you understand you twat?” After the surprise kiss in book two.

Edit: he is pretty chill about it though, more than I thought he’d be.

4 Likes

When I told him I was having an affair with Morgana he was actually chill about it, aside from the fact that he’s in love with Guen and all.

“I understand,” he says. "Really. If you’re involved with Morgana, I’m sure she’d be furious at the slightest hint of anything between you and me. I can see that I’m now persona double-non-grata, and I’m sorry.

10 Likes

omg now i neeed to replay it just to see THAT reaction! :joy:

That’s true. I wonder who would the next female ro? :joy:

1 Like

Necro-Lancer :joy: :joy: :joy:

2 Likes

Zombie Lancelot :skull:

Lol. I actually really like Lance, he makes for a good brother with all the hijinks he comes up with. And when he isn’t running a muck in the kingdom he’s real chill for the most part.

7 Likes

Same!! I love him. :heart_decoration: He’s a babe, it’s a shame I love Morgana more…if she wasn’t so into monogamy I’d double date. :joy:

3 Likes

Well, I remember @jeantown saying that Morgana now is that set on monogamy but with Lance it will be possible for a menage a trois in the future…

6 Likes

:joy: Who knows? Maybe with time she’ll be a little more open.

Your icon picture is magnificent btw

1 Like

It’s funny to think about Morgana and Lance in a relationship like that considering how much he pesters her.

1 Like

So here’s a new topic for you guys. What do you think your Guen looks like? Care to share? I think my guen would have brown hair and soft brown eyes and have a very sweet looking face. :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

my Guen has black hair with brown eyes. her eyes are often unfocused since her head is often in the clouds. but sparkles when something interesting and fun comes up.
so she kinda looks dumb most of the time, then seldom looks like an overly excited kid.

she’s a lot like Arthur, so she loves him.
but still, she’s little bit smarter, more romantic, more of a thrill seeker than Arthur, so she ends up falling in love with Lancelot.

also, at the end of half of second book, she’s pissed at Arthur for his stupidity.

Morgana is her best friend for now since Morgana doesn’t like to have romantic relationship with Guen as long as she’s with Lancelot.

2 Likes