Guenevere (WIP)

Oh gosh, I didn’t realize I hadn’t confirmed it already!! :sweat_smile: Yes, Guen and Morgana can end as wives and co-queens of Camelot (or as wives and not co-queens of Camelot).

You won’t have to kill Arthur to make it so, but you can if you want. :slight_smile:

@Renicula Divorce just isn’t a thing in the Guenverse. Like, it never occurs to anyone that you could legally not be married anymore if your spouse is still alive. It does sometimes happen that spouses decide they just can’t live together, and they separate and live in different places, but they’re still considered married. They might even take another partner, but that’s still considered an affair so it’s generally hushed up, depending on the age and social status of the people involved. (Guenverse society, with its bloodline obsession, is somewhat more forgiving of same-sex affairs and affairs of women past childbearing age.) You CAN legally marry again if your spouse dies.

I have a very specific plan for how Guen can legally marry Morgana while allowing Arthur to survive if she wants to. In fact, I’m rather proud of it and I look forward to being able to share it. :grin:

27 Likes

Does the plan include a non-lethal way for Morgana to no longer be married to Lot? My Guen is not particularly interested in his continued good health but would hesitate to cause distress for Morgana’s children and my Guen believes Morgana probably feels similarly.

2 Likes

Pink; he won’t appreciate it but it will match the rest of the attendants.

1 Like

Red, to match his eyes

2 Likes

As my favorite color is orange, I shall make that color a mandatory addition to both my court and my shadow cat/dog,

2 Likes

Hm this is hard for me because I have three colors. Blue, black, and purple so one of those.

1 Like

Oooh does Arthur and/or Guen make divorce a thing? That’d be awesome.

affairs of women past childbearing age"

Okay so they DO forgive you a bit more if you’re post-menopausal, I was wondering about that.

I’m guessing when the Lancelot and Guen trial happens, she’ll be older but not menopausal yet?

2 Likes

That sounds delightful, but I’ll probably stick with Plan A. Plan A is murder.

4 Likes

Why murder? I wouldn’t murder them but I also wouldn’t divorce Arthur. Arthur is like a fluffy marshmallow that I want to hug and squeeze.

2 Likes

What color can I pick, if not the imperial violet?

2 Likes

Suit yourself. I don’t hug or squeeze marshmallows, no matter how fluffy they are. I roast them over an open flame! If you say Arthur is a marshmallow… [cut to Arthur being burnt at the stake]

3 Likes

The Guenevere fandom is mostly divided unequally between Morgana (the majority, of course) and Arthur. That kinda makes me feel sorry for Lancelot, though, the poor lad. :sweat:

12 Likes

Aw shucks, I like Lance! But then my husband IRL is an ENFP as well, so…

(But yes, let’s be honest, Morgana wins.)

5 Likes

@jeantown Hi! So, as I’ve told you via PM, while playing this other WIP I discovered the existence of a test that psychologists use to determine whether someone is psychopathic.

So because I was curious about how my characters here would score, and because I was a little worried I wasn’t doing it right because my characters in that game kept getting scores so above the average, I’ve scored all the Guens! :grin:

I was scoring right, BTW. Those characters just had serious issues. :smile:

30-40: Psychopath.
20-29: Congrats! You’re actually NOT a psychopath! You probably have some other kind of personality disorder though. Good thing there’s no stigma yet, right?
11-19: You might (okay, probably) have some emotional issues or some kind of mental disorder. What? You have no idea what “emotional issues” or a “mental disorder” is? Well, I guess you were just born about 1500 years too early, Guens.
10 or Below (Normal-ish): Basically I’m letting you slide. Nobody’s perfect. :slight_smile:
4-6 (Average): Congrats! You’re in the average range! You’re an emotionally healthy character! Err, well, probably. Maybe. Possibly. But don’t break your arm patting yourself on the back, or I might have to reevaluate your score! :laughing:

Action Guen: 10
Antisocial Guen: 25
Canon Guen: 8
Confused Guen: 6
Disney Princess Guen: 9
Ditzy Guen: 31
Evil Guen: 37
Good Girl Guen: 4
Ice Queen Guen: 13
Insecure Guen: 11
Jerk Guen: 20
Magical Guen: 22
Ruthless Guen: 32
Skanky Guen: 29

And wow, I had no idea that Ditzy Guen would be in psychopath range! Jeez! :astonished: Evil Guen and Ruthless Guen…well, I expected it from you. :smirk:

4 Likes

How in hades did that Guen manage 37 best my MCs could ever do is 31 o.0 backs away from evil Guen

In all actuality, this seems like a fun game to do. Did you use the presets or run your own character through to the test? (That can effect how that quiz goes)

I am so sad to hear this and yet it explains so much. I was wondering why no one ever seemed to talk about him (I do a lot of lurking). He’s just about the perfect fantasy guy for me. Maybe he’s secretly the LI of choice for lurkers? :blush:

6 Likes

And now I can’t help but think of a variation on a bad ‘spouse-swapping joke’

Morgana: I never thought Arthur would be willing to swap spouses.

Guen: holding Morgana’s hand I’m sure he will be happy with Lot.

11 Likes

Honestly, all three love interests are welcome to join my harem. I got a lot of love to spare and the more richly diverse the better. :kissing_heart:

10 Likes

I like Lance and Arthur but Morgana is like a sister to my Guen. I honestly don’t understand why people want to get rid of Arthur. Arthur is adorable to me and I just want to keep him.

5 Likes

Jeez! Sure Arthur is naive but he’s not that bad.

1 Like