Guenevere (WIP)

It is gender locked, However, we don’t know what gender is yet.

If I recall correctly, Guen’s child is gender locked based on the father.

That’s going to be interesting. But personally I’d much prefer a daughter in either fiction or reality, and Arthur seems more likely to give you a son. Or maybe Lancelot would give you a son to make it more interesting for Arthur to think a first born son was his. Either way it’s going to be cool.

2 Likes

It’s possible that both of them give a son (though not in the same game). It’s also possible that neither of them do. Only @jeantown knows for sure, and she’s not telling until the time comes. :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Can there be a side character who just refuses to do anything Guen asks, including small things like holding the door open? You know, just for fun. :slight_smile:

Guen: (holding a huge pile of books) Could you please hold the door open? My hands are full.
Obstructive Jerk: No.
Guen: What?
Jerk: You’re not the king; you can’t tell me what to do.
Guen: But you’re standing right next to the door!
Jerk: No.
Guen: Well then.

7 Likes

…How dare he? OFF WITH HIS HEAD!

10 Likes

It is a great pity that getting executed by getting hanged, drawn and quartered is something with @Jeantown didn’t implement.

2 Likes

It’s been a while since I posted here but I watch this thread almost every day (seriously). And today, as I played for the 8277489th time I wondered, if Guen and Morgana are in a romance and Guen happens to also secretly romance Lancelot and have his child, will Morgana ever forgive her?

1 Like

This somewhat varies, in some instances, Ygraine/Igraine and Uther eventually marry. But yes, at the moment of his conception, Arthur is a bastard. Although to be fair, Arthur had the sword of appointment on his side. Mordred has none of these things but he will trump any other child of Arthur’s except those by Guenevere. (You know, just in case more bastards show up…)

Ah feuds over the crown and throne of Britain. Such a classic.

1 Like

And then Arthur shows up and asks the Jerk to open the door. The Jerk bows and complies. Guen glares at them both. Arthur gives her an innocent smile and takes the books from her, winking.

1 Like

…Off with his head, too. Just because. >.<

:stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

:smile: The sword of appointment definitely did help matters. It was probably the only way Arthur could succeed without a civil war like the one Britain will have over who’s to succeed him (he mentions in the wedding-night conversation how a lot of the nobles were refusing to accept him).

:smile:

3 Likes

As @poison_mara says, genderlocked and will be revealed in part IV. I’m going to try to keep it a secret until then. :slight_smile:

That’s nice to hear; thank you. (Awhile back someone threatened to stop playing Guenevere if I didn’t make the child be the gender they wanted. I guess I’m glad people care about the story that much??)

That’s SIR Obstructive Jerk, and he won’t let anyone forget it.

If Guen cheats on Morgana with Lancelot, Morgana will probably never forgive her (or at least will not be willing to have a romantic relationship with her again). However, depending on how Guen handles things, it should (I hope) be possible for Morgana to accept a polyamorous relationship with Guen and Lancelot later on – probably part IV. Guen just needs to earn her trust first (and Lancelot needs to grow up a bit).

8 Likes

So if Guen had sex or kissed Lance in part 1 she can tell Morgana about it in part 2?? And Morgana will likely break up with her? Ughh why can’t I have them both :sob:

1 Like

Poor Skanky Guen will be so sad. Morgana’s the first person she’s ever had real (not merely physical) feelings for, and it looks like she’s lost all hope of a relationship with her. :sob: Poor, poor Skanky Guen. (Okay, it’s entirely her fault, but it’s hard not to sympathize with your characters. :wink:)

Mmm…so how will she react to this? Well, it could go one of two ways; either
(a) she tries to clean up her act to redeem herself in Morgana’s eyes and get a second chance, or
(b) she goes into a downward, self-indulgent, drink and sex filled spiral.

Or she could try to do (a) for years and years, only to realize that Morgana will never trust her…then (b) will begin with a vengeance. …and then I think I really would feel bad for her! :cry:

3 Likes

Being faithful has never been so hard. :sleepy:

7 Likes

Another question, will a celibate romance with Lance be as bad in Morgana’s eyes? And can Lot ever find out about them?

1 Like

Hello! I love the game! Its so addicting! I do habe a wuestion though. So Arthur seems to be a pretty chill guy. I’ve tried to get him to blow up on Gwen but he never does. How will he react he eventually finds out Gwen cheated on him with Lance or Morgana? Would he finally get angry? I guessing he would get more angry about Lance and it would depend of his relationship to Gwen. Would he get more angry the better his relationship with Gwen was? If she has a kid with Lance, does he fond out right away and how will he react when he does?

1 Like

What does Lance growing up have to do with it? Is it because Morgana thinks he’s immature or is Lance against the idea until then?

1 Like

@jeantown Oh, and I just have to ask…in Book III, will the “someone important from Lancelot’s past” be Galehaut (Lancelot’s semi-official homosexual lover)?