Guenevere (WIP)

Exactly, What my Guens want in Michaelsmunt It’s what the most of Guens consider a totally failur, so I am confident that I would achieve more or less what I want in the 3 branches. Because
1-My Guen In Camelot she triggered ALL the code advices to go there . Her main stat is leadership, army loves her her brave and intelligence reputation. Knowledge of french army numbers…
2-Barbie would provoking some kind of civil war… Hell!! There’s almost a civil war already. Grimault has my Guen charm and Tilda will have code device… It smells to chaos.
3- I hurt Melliagunt twice but I cure him so he is healthy as a cereal. Also kitty is there. He knows Hippie is coming up. So i hope he could at least make him look as a stupid spoil brat and a minor injury… If I am lucky he even could have a mayor one!

1 Like

@jeantown This is probably getting pretty redundant by now…but I created a new Guen! :smile:

I originally just wanted to check out the Mordred dreams. I realized that I actually hadn’t seen them yet, since all my Guens are nice to at least ONE person. But I found it really difficult to play a Guen who was so mean to everyone for no reason. So…I created a reason!

Now, I was going to post the whole story here and now, but as I was writing it I realized…this story needs more than a few paragraphs to tell, and I want to go into more detail telling it. So, I’ve decided to start writing some Guenevere fanfiction!

And now I’m thinking that every Guen should have their own prequel. I think I’ll call them the Before Arthur Series.

Eep! I’m so excited right now that this too-wide, slightly disturbing smiley face is actually appropriate! :grinning:

But I just wanted to ask you…if/when I finish a prequel, is it okay with you if I upload or link to them here (depending on what the upload button will do…because it’s titled upload, but then below it says “link to image”)?

8 Likes

Oh, I have a mental precuel To Poison Mara too, Including poison, incest infidelity an a plot to kill Guen and of course be headings and black magic! I could call It “the quicksilver mirror plot”

2 Likes

@poison_mara Write it please, I’d love to read it! :smiley: I’d be especially interested in learning how Poison Queen became…well, herself. :wink: I’m sure there’s an interesting backstory there.

It must not be available in Google Play

What’s not available? The game? Of course not, it’s not released yet. It’s still being written. This is effectively just a demo.

3 Likes

oh ok thank you @OtherGrimm

1 Like
  • Questions:
    (1.) Since Arthur has a “don’t kill an enemy that surrender” policy, and Guenevere let’s say has a “if you attack me or my kingdom, I’m gonna kill you” type of policy, could that have a confusing affect on the army? For example, let’s say the army is about to deal with another assassin who has surrendered, but some of the knights want to kill him and others want to take him to the dungeon. How will the situation be properly fix? Will it be up the Guen and Arthur to decide? Or the one who the army trusts the most?
    (2.) If Guenevere does take control of Meligaunt and his sword (forgive me if I spelled his name wrong), can he take back control? I also doubt he will become her loyal servant, but can he pretend in order to bring destruction to Britain or fatality to Arthur? And what would the kingdom think if she comes back with him? What would Arthur think? Will her decision affect her reputation?
    (3.) If Lancelot introduces Guenevere to his other mother, won’t she assume that he is doing it because there is something going on between them? I understand that Lance could do it out of pure friendship, but isn’t there a slight chance that him saying “hello mother, I would like to personally introduced to you Gueen Guenevere of Britain” be saying something more?

• Suggestion
    (1.) When you write the rest of the story, and possibly do some touch-ups, will we get more options to be more ruthless with Arthur? Recently I just played the demo again with a angry/dutiful Guen, I wanted her to be responsible to her position and the kingdom yet completely rude to Arthur for being one of the people that took away the life she could’ve have. So as this character, every time Arthur kissed or grabbed Guen’s hand I really wanted the option to just have her snatch her hand away and say “I don’t think so” and give him a mean look. At least in private.

3 Likes

@jeantown I Love Love LOVE this story.

I would say it’s similar to Choice of Romance in the way of it’s time and setting but this story is much MUCH more detailed and personalize. There are a lot more delicious scenes too :wink: Thanks for allowing Guen the ability to be both dominant and passive.

I went the PURE AUTHUR route.
I found myself sympathizing with Lancelot. He’s just trying too hard to impress Guen and not the other ladies. But I don’t suppose he can continue with his ‘ladies man’ personality to ‘forget’ his feelings towards the queen? just a thought.

Expect fan art doodles very soon XD

3 Likes

You are most welcome. I’m just glad I could be of assistance… and that I actually had the opportunity to be of assistance. Usually the other Guenites get to all of my thoughts before me. (Ya’ll are slacking. XD.) But yeah, I’ve been designing characters, getting into heads that weren’t mine, and obsessively playing games/reading books I really like as long as I can remember. It really is nice to put those skills to use for someone else for a change. Although oddly nerve wracking. Probably because I really don’t like getting involved in other people’s creative process other than pointing out typos and making general inquires. Lol.

I hope you will to.
Currently I’m feeling kind of doubtful it will ever get finished, but that’s to be expected when you still have to figure out exactly how the modern day descendants of the Knights, including the descendants of Arthur, Merlin, and Guen “restore the sword to it’s former glory, find the Grail, and defeat the darkness that has awoken”. Otherwise known as all of Arthuria’s marching orders given to her by The LotL aside from assembling what’s left of the Round Table bloodlines.
So yeah… eighteen years to never sounds like a good estimation. But at least I’ve got the overall plot down, all fifteen main cast members completely figured out, the villain/final battle decided, and a whole lot of filler nonsense. Lol.

1 Like

I have a slightly random question for @jeantown however I can’t quite remember if it’s been asked before (and the thought of trailing through all the replies is slightly overwhelming) so apologies if you’ve answered this already but have you ever thought about what the MBTI types are for the three main NPCs? I’m always interested in hearing about them with people IRL because I do think they reveal quite a lot about one’s personality. Seeing as you’ve described yourself before as an INTJ I figured you wouldn’t think my question too bizarre :joy:

2 Likes

MBTI??? What is that?

@poison_mara
The Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) is an assessment that measure psychological preferences in how people perceive the world and make decisions

1 Like

Oh, sounds great!! There is a page or something I could make Poison queen do the test and posting here her results?

1 Like

Here you have some free sites that let you take the test:
16personalities
teamtechnology

1 Like

Ah yes. This is my area of expertise. Arthur is most definitely INFP in the moment, the idealistic type introvert type.

Lancelot is Enfp (by my first impression) the social champion who has ambition.

Morgana is a calamity. Anyone knows?

4 Likes

If I had to guess, I’d put Morgana as an ISTJ. I don’t think she’s an extrovert and she’s quite logical and not very impulsive but that’s just my take on it! I agree with you on Arthur and Lance though.

4 Likes

In my opinion Morgana is ISTJ just like @TheSiren said, in Arthur’s case i can’t decide between INFP and ENFJ, Lancelot is ENFP.

6 Likes

POISON QUEEN PERSONAL TEST
PERSONALITY TYPE Executive
MIND
This trait determines how we interact with our environment.
ExtravertedIntroverted
92%8%
ENERGY
This trait shows where we direct our mental energy.
IntuitiveObservant
47%53%
NATURE
This trait determines how we make decisions and cope with emotions.
ThinkingFeeling
84%16%
TACTICS
This trait reflects our approach to work, planning and decision-making.
JudgingProspecting
79%21%
IDENTITY
This trait underpins all others, showing how confident we are in our abilities and decisions.
AssertiveTurbulent
71%29%
ESTJ PERSONALITY (“THE EXECUTIVE”)
Good order is the foundation of all things.
Edmund Burke
ESTJs are representatives of tradition and order, utilizing their understanding of what is right, wrong and socially acceptable to bring families and communities together. Embracing the values of honesty, dedication and dignity, people with the ESTJ personality type are valued for their clear advice and guidance, and they happily lead the way on difficult paths. Taking pride in bringing people together, ESTJs often take on roles as community organizers, working hard to bring everyone together in celebration of cherished local events, or in defense of the traditional values that hold families and communities together.

ESTJ personality
Anyone Worth Their Salt Sticks Up for What They Believe Is Right…

Hmm… Do you think fits with Poison queen? More or less I suppose, in a twisted manipulative way she is a born leader.

7 Likes

Sometimes, those tests can vary depending on your mood. I’ve taken it online twice (ISTJ both times, though higher S and J the second time), and then recently took the ‘official’ version offline (which said I was borderline between INTP and ISTP - and I apparently scored 100% on the I scale). So it’s kinda variable, at least for some people.

3 Likes