Guenevere (WIP)

Maybe not, but if we’re talking what I want, that would be more desirable than you feeling bad at how poorly deadpan works on the internet.

Maybe not in this thread, but there are other places.

I could go on a giant tirade in the family chat. Which im pretty sure you are in.

Other already existent areas I am not aware of.

I doubt people want to sit down for story time anyway.

Hey @elfwine and @Fallaner can you try not to chat so much in the thread and instead take it to PM?

I love hearing about other people’s Gwens, but not so much having to scroll through a bunch of short chatty posts every time I check for an update.

5 Likes

For the record… Most of it was an argument.

So… yeah. Arguments!

Most of it wasn’t a bunch of short chatty posts.

I really enjoyed your game so far. I hope you get the time and energy to keep writing more of it.

:smile:

1 Like

Wow, I’ve only been gone a day and the forum exploded! :open_mouth:

@poison_mara Oh, really? Awesome coincidence! :smiley:

@jeantown Aww, thank you! :blush:

@Fallaner Executing traitors is all well and good…but um, hanging drawing and quartering? Though it certainly has historical precedent, I’ve always found that kind of brutality kind of sick. (…backs away slowly from adorable yet bloodthirsty child)

Thalia never did that!

…She DID tear a person apart with a knife, feed their head to a pack of wolves, and let a bunch of vultures eat their insides.

…What? He tried to destroy her mind!

Thalia isn’t bloodthirsty! No insulting my daughter! Apologize to Thalia, you’re making her cry!

(reads first sentence) Oh, that’s a relief…I’m sorry Thalia, I guess I misinterpreted things, don’t cry…

(reads second sentence) :scream: :cold_sweat:

D-don’t cry (and please please PLEASE don’t get angry…) :grimacing:

Thalia tugs on @buggygirl11

Thalia is hard to make mad.

Also you ignored the 3rd sentence! The person tried to destroy her mind and make her unable to think!

That demands highest potential punishment! Also, it KINDA hurts. Like hell. And she was subjected to it for over a week.

@Fallaner Your daughter is psycho.

Also, she has nothing to do with the thread discussion. Move it elsewhere, please.

4 Likes

Thalia isn’t psycho! You should apologize!

My apologies are reserved for people I’ve actually wronged, not insane murderous figments of your imagination.

And again, this is not the place to talk about it.

3 Likes

Can Arthur and guenevere get divorced (so we can marry Morgana or Lancelot)

I’m pretty sure the answer to that was “no”, as I think a similar question was asked before.

Not to mention the absolute damage to Guen’s reputation and her status in society would be enormous.

Aww but wouldn’t people finding out about lance or morgana and guenevere be worse

Well, Guenevere is a queen only because she married Arthur so by “divorcing” him she would automatically lost this title (not to mention her reputation). As for finding out about affair with Lance or Morgana… I belive that @jeantown mentioned that having affair with Morgana is consider much less scandalous than with Lancelot and what would happen to Guen would depend on Arthur’s decision.

1 Like

I’m also pretty sure you’re going to get dragged through the mud anyway in one of the books.

…I’m also 99% sure that “dragging through the mud” can involve Lancelot.

And I’m pretty darn certain you CAN get out of that just fine.

So… it wouldn’t really be worse so long as you’re good at playing people.

But if Morgana’s husband (lot?) Were to find out and they got divorced, that would probably be bad for the family… Right?

Considering it’s much less scandalous than if Guen was with Lancelot, I doubt they WOULD get divorced. It may be scandalous, but most likely wouldn’t lead to much trouble.

Unlike say, if she was with some guy.

That seems to be the logic, that a girl with a girl is a lot less… bad… than a married girl with a guy.

Ok, i get it now (I only asked to see if my Guenevere and Morgana could get married)