Guenevere (WIP)

@jeantown OMG, I’m so sorry. At least your PWLI is okay…but that streak of bad luck you’re on is getting downright ridiculous. :unamused:

@Lazarus Your Guens sound AWESOME! Such nuanced characterization…I love it. :smiley:

1 Like

Awakening was the only reason I even GOT a 3DS. I am a huge Fire Emblem fan, and have played every FE game released in the US (and even a few that weren’t). :stuck_out_tongue:

I mainly asked about Morgan because, while they’re both kinda airheads, Female Morgan has a sadistic streak that Male Morgan lacks. Have Female Morgan get married to Yarne - you’ll see what I mean.

And yeah, your Guens are kinda weird, but that’s the best part. ‘Normal’ is boring. :slight_smile:

@buggygirl11, Thank you soo much. I’m not going to lie, you were a large inspiration in making my Guens as detailed as they are/were. I see all the different Guens you maintain and think “Hey, I want to do that to”. And each Guen is so beautifully unique.

@OtherGrimm, AH! (Pretty much the only reason I wanted one myself.) I can’t even begin to put myself in the same level of FE fanning as you , I’ve only played two games; I’d love to play more but…lazy.

Oh I know. Until I played again and had Male Morgan, I hated Morgan. Granted, Yarne (whom just so happened to be my son, the first time around.) was married to Lucina for me but I saw it a ton with others. On a side note I Loooooooove Panne.

I hope you mean weird in a good way :grimacing:. It can be boring, sometimes though it’s exactly what’s needed.

I actually got the special Fire Emblem DS. I am the uber-nerd. :stuck_out_tongue:

And ‘weird’ is always good as far as I’m concerned. Your AEM Guen is my favorite of those three, but all of them were fun ideas. :slight_smile:

I never actually saw a Female Morgan (I only ever played girl MUs… generally all identical and all marrying Chrom). From what I hear of her, she would not gel well with anyone, and I don’t quite like sadistic people in general. Male Morgan I love though. I love him. He is my precious son and no one touches him.

Also, your weird guens are good Guens.

I only got Awakening like last year (I got it on November 3rd, I just went and looked at my amazon history).

…Then earlier this year I lost it after completing a lunatic+ classic run. Blegh.

I kinda wanna buy another copy, since I think my game got lost somewhere outside the house and is loonnnggg gone, but frankly, doing the grind for my main run (which was a lot of grinding to get all the wanted skills for all the kids… even the ones I didn’t use and cap all parent and kid stats…) is kinda turning my off.

…But I did buy a replacement copy of Persona Q despite the fact I had done an inane amount of grinding.

I’m rambling.

@OtherGrimm Despite the fact we rarely seem to get along, I hereby salute your nerdiness.

Also, AEM Guen was my favorite of those 3. Also she was the longest in my opinion XD

Female Morgan is literally the worst. Yarne is a better choice to me than her, and Yarne makes me want to tear off my skin and become Grima just to kill him.

Yarne is… annoying to me. He was one of the kid characters I would never bring with me on a mission, even if there WAS an open spot (Though usually with that open spot, I would take Henry. …Because Henry. I like Henry. I named a character of mine after him. I also did that with Morgan, but my Morgan is a girl. …I also used Lucy’s appearance for another. I am rambling again!)

Becoming Grima just to get rid of Yarne… tempting but he’s too good at guilt-tripping and I’d rather not become a giant terrifying dragon that would hurt the family.

You’re assuming the family is still alive at this point.

I’ve gotten bored more than once, did a Luna run just to see how few characters I could get out alive. I managed to get to the last mission with 8 (only 4 made it out of that, and that many only because RickenHenry2OP, and ChromMU are immortal.), though it wasn’t without ‘cheating’ with the DLC.

I actually liked Female Morgan… She’s completely freaking insane at times, but she’s so cheerful about it. She reminds me of Henry (one of my favorite characters).

Yarne is annoying, yeah, but I hated Severa with a passion. Unpopular opinion, I know, but I can’t stand her…

Anyway, this discussion should probably go elsewhere before the thread gets derailed. :stuck_out_tongue:

I love Severa. She married Owain for me, who I also loved. For the record, Morgan married Nah. I like Nah. Only the people I liked could marry relatives of my MU. (Thus Owain and Severa were together, Lucina and Gerome were together, and Morgan and Nah were together.)

If Female Morgan is like Henry, I MIGHT like her actually, since Henry is one of my favorite characters. Henry is an awesome black mage. Though I’d have to buy another copy of the game and replay it first. …Honestly, the grinding isn’t TOO hard for the most part with EXPoential Growth. …But the Limit Breakers on everyone… good lord THAT took forever…

Also @LanaRose… Why would you let the family die?! Letting the family die isn’t allowed! You should be ashamed of yourself!

1 Like

I didn’t let ‘the family’ die. MUChrom lived.
Every other family, and the kids in the family, however…

You let the kids die! That’s bad enough! You should still feel ashamed!

@Fallaner, @LanaRose and @OtherGrimm

We should probably move this to a PM if we want to continue this. I can’t hate Yarne completely. When I first got him he was my son and ughhh. Blood. (Plus, when you pair him with Lucina he’s not so bad.) I played Classic my first time but I did so…differently. Henry is sorta dope. OG, I’ve gotta agree with you, Severa is theeeeee worst! And Lotus, lawl turn into Grima, I’d do that for free.

2 Likes

@Lazarus :blush: Wow, I’m seriously honored to be an inspiration to anyone, especially the creator of those amazingly detailed characters! I loved every minute of reading about them!

In fact, I enjoyed them so much that I’m off to try playing as Aem Guen and Gwyn (I loved Hype Guen too, but she’s close enough to my Skanky Guen that I don’t need to do a separate playthrough).

As you may or may not know, I sometimes…ahem, appropriate Guens that I like and are completely different from any of mine. Just ask @poison_mara (inspiration for Ruthless Guen) and @WulfyK (Jealous Guen).

Not saying I’ll definitely be appropriating (because “stealing” is such a horrid word :smile: ) your Guens, but it’s looking very likely.

Um, unless you have issues with that. If you do, just let me know.

2 Likes

Role play a similar character other person is not steal. Or take someone like inspiration. Always you put your own creativity and ideas on it, i am glad you pick Poison queen as inspiration for your ruthless Guen and I like seeing the differences between both. Coming from a pure table rpg background personality and character is all that matters and this game story does all brilliantly. I miss could choose my nick name yet …Everyone Hail Poison queen!! and the heralds shouting my name bearing my flag under the sound of trumpets and drums …

4 Likes

@Lazarus @Fallaner

What are you guys talking about Morgan and so on ?

Fire Emblem Awakening.

Lazarus compared AEM Guen to a combination of 3 of the characters.

Stuff like that happens all the time :grinning:.

It kinda makes me wonder if sleeping gives badges.

2 Likes

Man I just love your different Guen post, CA t stop reading it lol

Why nobody love my long posts about Poison queen ?! :sob::persevere::cry:

2 Likes