Guenevere (WIP)

Well, there is a difference between the brains of men and women that make each gender (generally speaking–there are exceptions, of course) better at certain mental processes. For example, men have verbal centers in only one brain hemisphere while women have verbal centers in both halves of the brain. So if there’s such a huge difference between male and female brains, it’s not entirely surprising that different populations also have different brain structures that make them (again, generally speaking and with exceptions) better at some skills and weaker at others.

Thank you! I was going to go on full Filipino, but I might get carried away so… Ayun haha. Thanks again Ü

@iota_moon005

So anyway, here’s the translation:

First of all: it’s very beautiful.

I intentionally can’t describe what I’m feeling, especially on the parts where I need to make decisions.

@Jeantown

Since I think that the Frankmarch Army will try to siege the Camelot Castle, how many boulders do we have?

Also, how much boiling water do we have?

And lastly, since I think that the Frankmarch Army might try to catapult a diseased corpse into the castle, can light magic heal the sicknesses which might arise from this?

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

Hey everybody, my PWLI (physical-world love interest) was in a car accident last night, which, as many of you know, is only the latest in a long series of disasters the universe has thrown at us in the last eight months. PWLI is okay; the car is not. I’m about ready to give up on this whole adulting thing.

Anyway, that’s a sort-of explanation/apology for the minimalism of the following replies, as well as what may be not the most involved participation on the forum in the next few days.

@Leopardmoon @Blazerules @iota_moon005 Thank you all so much for playing, and for your kind words (English and otherwise)! :slight_smile: I’m very glad that you enjoyed the game. It helps me so much to hear positive comments; lately life seems determined to keep me from writing, but I am going to finish the game no matter how long it takes! :slight_smile:

@Mirabella is correct that seven parts are planned, and you can find a little outline in the material that the stats screen links to.

I suppose the real question is whether or not the child will want to do those things, and if so, whether or not Guen will be able to stop them. I don’t anticipate it being a major issue in the game, though. There should be a variety of opportunities for conflict, tension, agreement, and support between Guen and her child.

Zero. Peter Jackson is not directing this movie. :smile:

That is actually an important decision Guen can make in the Camelot branch.

Light magic could help. But I don’t think you need to worry about diseased corpses, since the Franks are moving fast and travelling light, and they intend to take the castle as quickly as possible, with the advantage of surprise, rather than waiting out a seige.

3 Likes

I hope your partner is ok, I am from a place called Galicia, and we are known in all Spain as the mistery and witchcraft land. We are celts, similar tribes that ones in Ireland and we were the roman Finis terrae… Long story short we are the equivalent to magic to New Orleans. We have rituals to get rid bad energy. Look on internet El conjuro de la queimada. It’s a spectacle tourists love to see, and works . You made your own aguardiente , and old rum and curses go away and it’s ultra funny. Tourists always enjoyed and get scared. If something more bad happens look for a ritual or a gypsy witch. Something is going on.

1 Like

@Jeantown At least the PWLI is okay. Cars are replaceable.

Have a hug? Or maybe a dozen?

1 Like

I second the hug for Mommy @jeantown Movement! Group Hug? Pweaze?

3 Likes

Yes! Hugs for @jeantown!

Quick Question: Will a Guen who didn’t receive a big romantic love confession from Lance in book two be able to receive one in later books? I have a Guen who isn’t too fond of him at first, but eventually falls for him, and I don’t want her to miss out.

1 Like

The universe is just being unreasonable now.
Along with agreeing with the hugs I propose a campaign to fight the universe to help Madame @Jeantown.

2 Likes

@jeantown

Universe Throws everything it has on you Yet You Persist

Damn Jean you are Writer not Anime Heroine. Seriously I will have to have serious talk with certain Saint Of Writers and Artists because he doesnt do his job.

SAINT FRANCIS DE SALES. DO YOUR JOB

3 Likes

Greetings and salutations, good folk. It has indeed been many yestereves whence my apparition last haunted these sacred hollows. In other words: “What’s poppin’s in this bakery ya’ll?” “I been gone for hella long!” For various reasons, I took a leave of absence. Things have since occurred in my life that I’m now of a desire to once again frequent these form and so; here I am.

So do to a discussion loooong in the past, I recently decided to make another Guen to play, and it resulted in my developing of another full main Guen for myself. (Shucks) The discussion, which was basically about sexuality and Arthur’s responses to its different forms, led me to make a spin on a rando Guen I’d played a while back and turn her into an (I believe the correct term is Ace, correct me if I’m wrong please.)

Thus in the spirit of this thread, I figured I’d share the tale of this Guen, how she handles trials and tribulations, whatnot. I call this Guen: the Eccentric Magician or AEM. While I wanted to try and play a Guen from the perspective of an Asexual woman, I also didn’t want her Asexuality to be her sole defining characteristic (People are more than just what they like, ya know?); so I opted to base most of her existence around the pursuit of magic.

Aem Guen is and always has been regarded as…a bit of an oddball. Growing up Aem was different from other children, she didn’t care about dolls and dresses; she didn’t care about knights or dragons, bravery or anything other children did. The one and only thing Aem cared about, even as a ‘wee babe’, was Magic.

If something wasn’t attached to Magic in any shape fashion or form it held no interest for her. Therefore, the only thing Aem truly did as a child was follow her mother around or try and mix things together to see what would happen.

At a young age, these quirks could be passed off as the oddities of a child but as Aem grew into adolescent and in time, a young woman, it quickly became evident to all who met her or even knew of her that she was…different. When she passed from childhood to adolescence, her fascination with magical study began to evolve and grow. It became her work, her pastime, her learning, her everything.

She’d study magic from the moment she woke up to the moment she went to bed; she’d experiment in the morning, afternoon and even after she’d gone to sleep. It really didn’t matter what kind of magic either, she loved light magic, she loved dark magic, she loved enchanted items; if something had even an air of magic about it, she was enthralled.

To all that knew Aem, worse than her far-past-borderline-obsession-and-over-the-other-side-of-neurotic-lunatic relationship with magic was that unlike other teenagers in her age group, AEM had no interest in hormone based engagements. She had no interest in men, none in women, nothing. Aem’s father tried to encourage her to “test the waters” with other young people, in the hopes that his fears were wrong; and when nothing came of that he attempted to set her up with others in secret and got even worse results.

Regardless of her very apparent lack of interest, numerous individuals tried to stir feelings in Aem, all failed. Other nobles tried their hand at invoking a response, their children tried, even several servants were allowed to try their luck in time, all to the same result; failure. Eventually, AEM’s father gave up on the condition that his daughter would allow him to pick her suitor for her. Aside from the fact that she didn’t care, Aem would have agreed because it was what was expected of her.

AEM’s time at court after her marriage to Arthur (which she consented to due to being used to others forcing their decisions on her), would be much the same as her childhood. Courtly life would hold little to no interest to her aside from the options of magical exploration and study it opened up to her.

The various wars and attempts on her life, barely worth noticing and all worth any potential suffering for a chance to be able to expand her magical expertise. Her presence in court would often be quiet like a statue with it’s head in the clouds and the times she’d interact with others would surprisingly be filed with ambivalent snark.

One of the few incidents in which AEM would be noticeably involved, would be the Meligaunt incident yet that would only be a result of the constant amount of magic induced situations that occurred throughout it. It would generally take a set of situations as Magic heavy as the entire Meligaunt occurrence to make AEM Guen actively care about pretty much any situation she wound up in; that’s not to say that she wouldn’t participate but the way she’d do so if Magic wasn’t included, would be very passive and fairly blase.

Most relationships built with AEM Guen would mean very little to her overall, there would only be a scant handful of people who’s relationship’s were of any significance to AEM Guen. Individuals like Maris and Bretta, or Sir Kay or Bedivere, happenstance and nothing more; if they disappeared off the earth she might not care. There would truly be about eight and a half relationships of any real relevance to AEM Guen; and those relationships would be Morgana, Lance, Merlin, Mordred, Vivian, her child, her cat, Meligaunt and possibly Arthur.

Aem Guen would have absolutely no feelings of like, lust or love towards Arthur; not because she hated him/disliked him, not because she felt no attraction towards him nor even because of his determination to have sex/a baby regardless of her feelings. Her feelings towards Arthur would be so simply because she couldn’t bring herself to care about him in any way. Not enough to love him, not enough to hate him: nothing. Arthur would be a blip on her radar, remembered only because they were married.

AEM Guen would find herself enamored with Lance, not because of love or his personality but two, somewhat, selfish reasons. Firstly, she’d just be interested due to the Fae about him but than it would become something else, something dangerous. Never in her life before Lance would AEM have felt aroused, and aside from how amazing the arousal would feel, the very concept that her apparent joy at Lance’s touch could/would stem from Magic, would plunge AEM Guen down a particularly dark, lust/obsession driven hole.

AEM would be super interested in her relationship with Morgana. To AEM Guen, Morgan would pretty much be the epitome of Dark Magic knowledge and as such would be a friend that she herself would immensely enjoy having. On the plus side, Morgana could teach her soooo much.

Merlin would without a shadow of a doubt be Aem’s favorite person in Camelot if not the world. Essentially, in her eyes Merlin would not only be the strongest and wisest Magic user she knew, he was also a dual Light and Dark user. Aem Guen would also envision Merlin as an older more powerful her. In her time in Camelot, Aem Guen would campaign to learn from Merlin and hopefully become his sole apprentice, he’d teach her in his kooky “Merlin-ey” way and she’d love every second of it; in time she’d begin to view him as sort of Father figure - definitely more than she did her actual father - and she’d hope that he’d feel similar about her.

Aem would be fascinated by Mordred, not so much by his powers - aside from the time influencing bit - as by then she herself would likely be an incredible sorceress in her own right but by his conception. Magical contraceptive aids, “cool beans”. AEM would find herself thoroughly intrigued by Meligaunt: a half-Giant sorcerer with an insanely powerful Dark Magic made blade. How could she be anything else but interested.

If Aem Guen would view Merlin as her father, she’d view Vivian as her mother. She’d admire Vivian from the bottom of her heart, primarily due to her immense talent with Light Magic but also for several other reasons; such as, living on Avalon - which she’d hope to do one day, raising the…thing that was Lance and most importantly, teaching Aem later in life and being like a surrogate mother.

Aside from the constant companionship provided by Isoldyir (the name of her cat), Aem would care about the animal because it was Fae and therefore magical in some aspect of it’s existence. Beyond doing what other people want of her, the main reason Aem would even allow a child to come from her is because Magic would be needed to make it. After her child was born, AEM would have a permanent vested interest in the child because it was sorta created by Magic, was the child of a sorceress and a man baring the royal - or possibly Fae touched blood.

Uhhh…I think that there might be more for AEM Guen but if there is I certainly don’t remember it, thus I will summarize her personality: all in all, if you’ve ever seen Phineas and Ferb, AEM is basically a combination of Ferb and Isabella’s obsession with Phineas. @Fallaner, an analogy that might make sense particularly to you: in Awakening, if you were to combine Gerome, Owain and Morgan, she’s kinda the result you’d get.

So my experiences with playing an Asexual Guen (to the best of my knowledge and ability) were both fun and enlightening, they also led to my creating another Guen: a Guen that would be basically be Lesbian Guen were it not for…extenuating circumstances. A Guen I call T-No, among various other things. (The other name I use for T-No is Gwyn)

Gwyn is a Guen that was born in the wrong place, at the wrong time and probably most pertinently, the wrong body. Put plain and simple, Gwyn is a man born in a woman’s body. From the time he was an itty little lad, Gwyn has been the opposite of what one would assume. Though he may not have appeared so on the outside, he was a boy with all the boyish dreams and desires that came with being born one at such a time.

In his youth Gwyn was a very vibrant and often reckless child. He climbed things he wasn’t supposed to, wore things that he most definitely wasn’t supposed to - like his birthday suit; and oh was it all so fun. Young Gwyn’s ways were the kind that would make any Noble balk: he was uncouth, uncultured and unrepentant. Gwyn’s parents, particularly his mother, couldn’t understand how their child could behave the way he did.

As far as Gwyn’s mother understood, she’d given birth to a beautiful little girl yet the child that roamed the castle grounds, most decidedly didn’t act like a lady should. So she did everything in her power to change him, advocating against his every action. And her husband, not wishing to anger the woman he loved, backed her every play. If there was one thing Gwyn’s mother was certain of, it was that she’d succeed; she’d turn her little beast into a lady if it killed her.

Little Gwyn would never understand his mother’s actions: why she’d try and make him play with the other girls or brush his hair and pin it like theirs, or why she’d insist that he not play fight with the other noble boys, why she’d cloth him in long silk dresses and horrendous skirts: he wasn’t a stupid girl.

Not understanding his mother’s motives nor caring for them, as a lad Gwyn would do everything in his power to rebuff his mother’s efforts: he’d run the dresses she put him in through the mud and puddles, he’d play at being Knights and Giants with the other boys in the courtyard or fields; he’d pour the flour, honey and sugars from the kitchens through his hair and worse.

Gwyn’s tug of war with his mother would have gone on for much of his early life, her trying to change who he was inside and out, and him foiling her every attempt and having fun doing it. When he was six, all of the fun, excitement, sorrow and anguish of the back and forth spats between his mother and him came to a halt. Incapable of dealing with the stress of her having a son, Gwyn’s mother died of heartbreak, leaving Gwyn and his Father alone.

At the time Gwyn didn’t know why him being a him had killed his mother but he didn’t want to make his father sadder or even worse, kill him too. So Gwyn tried to be be a girl; he wore all the dresses that people said girls wore, he pined his hair up or down the way his mother had, he walked and talked and breathed the way girls at court did.

He would have tried his hardest for years to be what his mother saw him as but that way of living would have ate him up inside. By the time Gwyn was thirteen the pain of living as Guenevere daughter of Cornwall, would become too much and would he have snapped.

Gwyn would have realized not only was he a man and not a woman but he was the only heir - a male heir at that - to Cornwall. He was doing both himself and his home a disservice by posing as something he wasn’t: he was a Son of Cornwall regardless of what anyone else said and he would live his life as such from then on.

Gwyn’s father, having no other heirs and no other wishes to respect but that of his beloved child’s, decided to “embrace” his son’s desires - for the foreseeable future and raise his child as any self respecting noble would raise their son. Even though his Father may have viewed Gwyn as a man, the rest of the world never would.

Eventually all of Gwyn’s work to be the perfect heir to Cornwall would work against him and the reputation he’d come to build in the eyes of the outside world - The Beautiful Genius would have several offers of marriage sent his way, one of which would be agreed to against his will; thus Gwyn would become queen.

Life in court would be a struggle for Gwyn. He would find himself both deeply incensed and violated at being forced to marry - and to a man of all things; and righteously validated at having his station elevated to royalty. Being married to Arthur wouldn’t be Gwyn’s biggest tribulation at Court: he’d go through several things, falling in love with the woman of his dreams, being kidnapped like princess in a fairy tale, war, incest and worse.

Yet and still the hardest of Gwyn’s trials would be an internal one: Should he embrace the power he deserved that comes with the role of being Queen - a very word which burns him to his core, and fall into life as the shell that the rest of the world views him as; or should he live beyond the shackles others have placed upon him and have a chance at happiness.

Gwyn’s correlation with those he meets once he’s married aren’t truly all that complicated for Gwyn isn’t that complex a man. The most complicated relationship held by Gwyn within his entire life would be that of Arthur, his husband. Gwyn would retain love for Arthur but not that of two domestic partners or that of lovers.

Though Gwyn would find him overly optimistic, Gwyn would love Arthur like a brother - to the point of even wishing he were so on many occasions. While he might not admit it readily either, there’s no man he’d rather marry than one as understanding and kind as Arthur. Gwyn’s biggest problem would be that as a husband, Arthur on his best day could never be the man that Gwyn was.

Initially Gwyn would revile Lancelot, not just for the actions that he saw as a breech of knightly conduct, in fact those things wouldn’t matter, Gwyn’s hate of Lance would be borne of the fact that no matter how many times he told Lancelot that he was a man who held no interest in other men; Lance continued to carry the torch.

In time Gwyn’s detestation of Sir Lancelot would lessen as he learned that the man wasn’t entirely in control of his own actions; and by Gwyn’s standards no man or woman should be held accountable for actions not their own.

The intensity of Gwyn’s love for Morgana would out rival the flames of the sun itself, the cold of the arctic, the splendor of a night sky alight with stars, all the things in this world. Growing up Gwyn would have always felt an attraction to woman but none would he feel like the intense love he feels for Morgana.

To Gwyn, Morgana is the perfect woman or more aptly put, his other half; in his eyes she’s more enchanting than the magic at her fingertips, stronger than sturdiest being, she’s…everything. So passionate is his love that when Morgana engages in her tryst with Arthur, blaming her isn’t even a thought in his mind.

Gwyn would view every Knight in Camelot with a great deal of respect but he would be fond of none such the way he was of Maris and Bretta - and then eventually Morgana’s two boys. He would view Merlin as an odd old man but know better then to consider him anything less than a great danger. Gwyn would consider Meligaunt a spectacular warrior and greatly enjoy his employ but would know that not all threats can be settled peacefully.

Though eventually Gwyn would come to feel that the grave was the only place for Mordred, much to his own dismay; initially he’d view Mordred like his own child, particularly because of his heritage - the progeny of his two most beloved people. The love Gwyn would feel for his steadfast consort, aid and defender - Pandora (what he named his hound) would know no bounds.

Gwyn would struggle deeply with the concept of carrying a child to term, even for the prospect of duty, but he would; while Gwyn would likely love his child, he would be a brutally strict parent as he would be determined to make sure that his child - boy or girl, held the correct ideals that the heir of the realm should.

In summation: Gwyn (short for Gwynfor) is a man who was assigned the sex woman at birth; he is essentially the paragon of a noble’s son. He would be courageous to a dangerous degree were it not for his immense wisdom and grace.

…finally. Once again, after that play through was finished, I played ANOTHER type of Guen. This time the Guen I played was a bit more…how shall we say?..promiscuous. My title for this Guen was a mite long and a mite raunchy so I’m just gonna go with the shortened version - Feel The Hype or FTH Guen or just Hype Guen. (Hopefully her explanation won’t be as long as the other two.)

Hype’s childhood probably wasn’t the best and brightest: her Mother died in childbirth, her Father blamed her for it and never loved her like he should, etc, etc, but none of that ever stopped Hype Guen from having a good time.

Growing up FTH Guen realized that life for all it’s strong doses of suckatude could be hella fun, particularly if you it made so. So, she decided to get out there and live her life to the fullest and the older she got, assuredly without restraint. If someone didn’t agree with her style of living; going to like all the balls, laying with any man she fancied, dressing how she wanted wherever she went, talking with a mouth that’d make a Gaulish sailor blush, and fighting in most of these situations; then that person could go stuff it.

When she got engaged to Arthur rather than let her life get taken by storm, FTH Guen decided to ride out the Storm, the same way she rode out a great many things. The fervor that Hype Guen lept into her new married life with probably stunned a great many but as usual, she didn’t care.

FTH would love being Queen, the possibilities for fun would be endless and BOY would she make the most of them. From midnight romps out of windows to showing up assassination attempts and back. Hype Guen would even have a boatload of fun being kidnapped, she certainly wouldn’t think so at the time but she would afterwards. To FTH, life is an adventure cart to be enjoyed at every sharp turn and being’s Arthur’s hunny…is the best seat on the ride.

Of all the people that Hype Guen would think of, Lance would come first. Being with Lancelot would be one of the highlights of FTH’s nonstop party style life; he’s a hunk; he’s got washboard abs (presumably) but most of all he loves her and she loves him right back.

Not even right after Lance - essentially tied with him, would be Arthur. To FTH Guen, Arthur would just be the swellest guy, if there was ever a guy who’d gladly drive his girl through the topsy turvy adventures of life, it’d be him. And best of all he’d make life brighter while doing it.

FTH Guen has nothing against Morgana, aside from the fact that she’s a bit of a fuss pot - which is nothing she can’t fix. While Hype Guen might not be in love with Morgana the way she is with Lance or Arthur or even romantically interested in her at all, or even like chicks like that, if Morgana ever displayed that interest; Hype Guen would be all for it.

As far as FTH Guen is concerned, three’s a party, four’s let’s get some more, five’s a celebration, six’s widens the picks, seven’s “ORGY!”; all in all, it’s her duty to get that booty.

FTH Guen likes most people she meets regardless of their actions, except for Grimald, she can’t stand him. She likes all the Knights and so far in as she can tell they like her as well. FTH Guen thinks Merlin’s an old sweetie pie who makes things…interesting for her favorite “pastime”. She’d like Mordred tons right up until she realized was manipulating her and attempting to ruin and destroy everything she cared about; at which point she’d be heartbroken knowing the child she watched grow up had taken such a dark turn.

FTH Guen obviously loves Fluffy because everyone in the castle loves Fluffy, he’s…just…sooo…fluffy! Hype Guen wouldn’t be against having a child at all, if it happens it happens and with her extracurricular activities it’d be extremely likely to happen. Hype Guen wouldn’t be prepared for motherhood, not because she’s flighty or lacks maternal instinct but because she’d be mentally under prepared for the amount of love she’d have for her child.

Basically, if you could fill a bubble with rainbows, sunshine, lust, the entire porn industry and pure adrenaline you’d have FTH Guen. Feel The Hype Guen is basically Arthur but more far more energized/high octane, an unconquerable libido and female.

Ughhhhh! That took forever and two days. But I’m finally done explaining my new Guens (Hooray for me! Hooray for me!). Sadly though, I’m still not done yet overall.

So people have been posting how they view the cast and I refrained for awhile but now, I think it’s about time I got in on this action - 'cause here people share with each other and judge each other less harshly, it’s part of what makes this forum so great.

So I got to thinking recently and discovered that how I originally viewed the cast (as in like when I first played) and how I view them now (after some soul searchin’) are actually quite different. Thus I will explain how I used to view them and then post how I view them now, after thinking about how they appear to me.

I Initially thought of Lancelot as a sort of tall-ish, tan and handsome, Ian Somalhelder type; then I read that he was blonde and such and my images kinda changed. As in, I lost mine pretty much. (Aside from a mental image of a pretty blonde guy with blue eyes.)

My experience with Arthur was pretty similar, I just couldn’t see him as anyone but the Arthur from the BBC Merlin, then I saw his in-game description and was like “This game must be buggin” then I saw his personality and was like “I’s must be buggin’!”; I therein struggled to view him as anything but a boyish king.

Morgana was…easy. Morgana was Katie McGrath to me, without fail; regardless of description and reinforced by personality.

Recently though I’ve decided to investigate who or what each of the characters looks like in my mind and found things drastically different on most fronts. But enough of my jibber; my exact thoughts may be scattered but I’ve got a few images.

While I very badly want to envision William Moseley as Teddy Bear (Arthur), I can’t because Arthur isn’t blonde and hair’s a large part of it for me. While I was originally going to go through this big thing where I couldn’t choose between Shane Harper, Gregg Sulkin and Matthew Kane, I looked up one of the people I was going to complain about alongside big Willy tonight and found out that…he’s no longer quite as blonde as I thought he was sooo, safe.

Arthur/Teddy Bear: The man is Mitch Hewer whom I first saw in Skins where he looked a lot more boyish.

And here I’m afraid is where I must differ from others. I’ve noticed that people like to talk about how the characters will change over time and how they like to envision the characters, I never hear any talk or see any pictures of how the characters will look when they’re older. If it seems like I’m judging anybody, I’m not. It’s just that in my mind, when people’s kids have grown to being full adults and such, the original characters grow into middle age and such; soo without further ado.

Older Arthur/Aged Teddy Bear: aka Charles Esten/Deacon Claybourne. I know older him and younger him aren’t perfect matches or whatever but I don’t care.

So for Lance, I’m actually extremely conflicted, I feel like both fit perfectly for me just one’s more applicable to book one and the other to book two. I feel like Graham Rogers fits better for book one and thus won’t post his big picture.

Book two Lancelot/Goldielocks: Chris Zylka!!!

https://cbsus99country.files.wordpress.com/2013/10/chris-carmack-frederick-m-brown-getty.jpg

Older Lancelot/Yellow Locks: Chris Carmack, I’d prefer to use a picture of him with a beard to make him look that much older but I can’t find one without a watermark ruining stuff and the lazy is strong in this one. Beard picture for those interested

Now I get to the nitty gritty of my problem: Morgana. I still envision Morgana as Katie McGrath, but if I were to search deeper things would become…difficult.

I thought about Emilia Clarke but the shape of her head bugged me (think she’s gorg but I can’t commit to her as Morgana). I considered someone else but due to greed decided to keep them for one of my Guens. I feel like Demi Lovato could work but something about it unsettled my mental imagery so I have to go somewhere else.

Morgana/Ma Boo: The Lass is Jessica Lowndes. I feel like I could probably do better if I really put my mind to it but aside from the McGrath I’m pretty okay with this idea.

http://www.drago99.com/Drago99/LenaHeadey4/2008%20PS%20(4).jpg

Older Morgana/Like Fine Wine: the amazing Lena Headey. Somethin’ about Lena Headey with black hair just oozes older Morgana to me, not sure why but she does.

The reason I didn’t explain my initial thoughts on Guen are I didn’t really have one. To me, Guen’s appearance is SUPERsubjective and based entirely on the person playing. The closet I came to concrete appearance was brown hair. Enough rambling.

So I am going to use Lucy Hale for one of my Guens not sure which yet but it will happen. I’m also going to use Georgie Henly, Danielle Cambell as Guens not sure which but Guens. Kaya Scodelario would be Gwyn.

Guenevere/Mine Not Yours: I will leave the woman’s name unknown for…the sake of mystery. :expressionless: After reviewing what I envision Guen to be like, this is the closest I can get to the real thing (more or less).

Older Guen/Get Off My Lawn: While I may not want to envision my Guens as older women, I don’t cotton being a hypocrite. When I think of my Guens older, pretty much the only image that comes to mind is Elizabeth Hurley.

Finally I’m done with this info dump. I apologize to all for this exceedingly long ramble. I’ve been pent up.

@jeantown, I-I was going to you ask questions but now doesn’t really seem like the right time to me, So. Would. You. Like. A. Hug?

EDIT: (I’m sorry for any bad grandma or punchuation, I’m tired as bricks right now and don’t have the energy to clean up or edit.)

4 Likes

…You made my head explode with the thought of combining Gerome and Owain, let alone Morgan (which Morgan are we talking about, by the way?). O_o

Also, I loved reading your post. Your Guens sound fan-freaking-tastic. :slight_smile:

@Jeantown

Ummmmmmm huh? Was my question weird? I asked because a few days ago, while I was reading a book, I saw the defenders of a castle would throw rocks at climbing attackers. I think it’s a good strategy.

“AHH! ROCKS!”

I… predicted a future spoiler? YAY! :grinning:

Oh good. I kinda thought we’d have to do germ/chemical warfare.

Also, since the (These contain future spoilers.) Romans will invade Britain in the last book, will it be possible for Guen to somehow get the idea of preparing the army? Like in Book 6, perhaps Guen could somehow get the idea of using some of her coins to support additional training?

And lastly, I hope PWLI gets okay ASAP.

1 Like

My head will hereby explode due to combining 3 of my favorite kids. Just… boom. I freaking love Owain and Morgan, and Gerome married Lucy (…Who happened to be my daughter. …Which just makes me absurdly freaking picky), so… that is a GLORIOUS combination to me.
head promptly explodes

In more relevant details: I actually read that entire post… just because I heard mention of Gerome, Owain and Morgan. I… was frankly tempted to skip it, simply because it was so long. I’m actually rather glad I read it though, since it is EXTREMELY interesting, I quite like your guens in fact. There were a few details that irked me, but those are primarily political ones and I’d rather not start a political or social argument in this thread, so I’m willing to ignore them.

In regards to aged character appearances… That’s basically impossible for me while maintaining a similar appearance. Also I’m too lazy to go hunting for images to use for them even if they existed XD

Long replies are long.

3 Likes

The clue is in the name lol :laughing:

@Lazarus
:open_mouth:
This is the longest post I’ve ever seen on the whole forum!

3 Likes

@OtherGrimm, OH HO! You played Awakening? For some strange reason I assumed you didn’t/wouldn’t, I apologize. Well either Morgan is applicable because she kinda shifts between: seemingly air-headed and whatever male Morgan is. If I had to chose one though, Male Morgan would be the one.

I enjoyed writing it, it’s been awhile. I’m am so glad you liked the sounds of my Guens, I was worried they’d come across weird.

@Fallaner, I was worried I was alone! “My Sword Hand Hungers!” Lucy was my baby on my second go round and I also had her marry Gerome. (I just couldn’t condone a “companionship” between her and Owain, much as I wanted it.) I thought it’d make sense. Collects head bits and returns them

Little surprised, I didn’t expect many people to give it a read. Was just posting as an outlet. (I would have not been offended in anyway had you skipped it, it was loooong.) I’m glad you found them interesting, I certainly did; I like them too.

Please tell me what irked you? Some of what irked you might have done the same to and I either just didn’t notice or took the L and moved on.

@WulfyK

Part of why I don’t post often is because I’m a HUMONGOUS chatterbox. Once I start talking, I never shut up. I have seen longer though. (It did take me awhile to write it up though, couple hours.)