Guenevere (WIP)

Still seems like she cares for it in SOME way. Which is still part of my trend noticing.

Apologies for the slight misunderstanding on my part, however.

Also to @faewkless, My Guen would still teach her child tactics and the tactical advantage of doing certain things. She’s still going to overly love and protect her child though. But she will certainly groom her daughter into a tactician like herself, but if she wants to do anything else (like how ThaliaGuen uses light magic, …and I want her to be able to use a sword rather well), she’ll learn it without my Guen’s influence getting in the way.

You can coddle and teach your child to appreciate tactics!

Well, my Guen thinks is her duty have a spoiled rat that someday becomes a heir. when the annoying childhood crap ended. She hates children, she hates even more the fact she has to bear one inside her. all the issues with her mother created a painful scar. If she had one she would be hard demanding and distant. Preparing him for his obligations but never give him any love except when she would have to fake it maintaining a political facade. I really think she just say "ok, Hippie darling, you already have your incestous bastard fae baby just make him your heir and everything would be fine "

2 Likes

Huh I enjoyed this a lot more than I thought I would from something that was described as “a relationship-focused interactive novel” so I am honestly looking forward to more. The only shame is that this isn’t done yet.

Not sure if this has been asked yet but how many chapters will there be in this? Or well “books” as it is refereed to here.

1 Like

6 books, to my knowledge.

@Blazerules 7 books, actually–if you go to the stats screen within the game, there should be a link at the bottom labelled "notes on the future of the game." Somewhere in there is an outline of the whole series.

I think we should put Mara in charge of all of the game’s promotional material. She is obviously the best at summing up the plot and characters.

2 Likes

I second this movement! Mara should be in charge of all promotional material for the game!

I absolutely love your evil Guen. It is so true.

1 Like

Oh, I’m terrible marketing stuff I just never know what normal players want. I am good making snarky sarcastic lines. Sadly, most of that get lost with my lacking of English speech craft and the mental translation.

1 Like

@attolia

As for kids, the Ruthless Ambitious Guen will have a child with Lancelot.

As for raising it, I’ll show the kid the dangers of the world as soon as possible.

I’d take care of the baby personally (wouldn’t want the servants to poison the kid or whatever), then teach her sword skills, leadership skills, etc.

@Jeantown

Will the MC also choose whether or not Guen’s kid will drink alcohol at an early age, have pre-marital sex while being a teenager, etc.?

Unang una sa lahat: Sobrang ganda niya.

I’m sorry that I’m not using pure English for this comment/Reply, but I believe I’ll be able to express myself most in my native tongue. Which, sadly, google translate can’t translate well. It was wonderfully immersive that I truly felt like I was in the story. Sadyang hindi ko ma-describe ang nararamdaman ko, lalo na sa mga parte na kailangan desissunan. Those heavy and difficult decisions that you required me to make were killer. I didn’t know what exactly to do. It was very painful.

I decided that when you finish this, I will buy a copy. It is that amazing. I loved every moment of it, being guenevere anyway so, good night!

1 Like

@buggygirl11 Your meticulousness when it comes to your many Guens never ceases to amaze me. :trophy:

1 Like

Why don’t you write what you want to say in Spanish first and then translate it to English?
You could then revise the translation as many times as you feel is necessary to get your message across.
It would mean more work though.

@iota_moon005

I could translate that, if you wish it.

Edit:

If anyone wants to see the translation, just ask me.

1 Like

I am lazy first and foremost :wink: And Probably that way i would be more grammaticaly correct. But not more effective in explain myself, because If i don’t know how you English speakers express and experience language subtly stuff like other day topic about cute and being interesting.

1 Like

I’m not a native English speaker myself, my first languages are Dutch and German in nearly equal measure.
But yeah…I can understand laziness perfectly well, I’m quite lazy myself, in fact.

Eh, as long as you can successfully explain yourself, I think one’s skill in English doesn’t really matter.

You are forgetting the cultural /genetic problem Spanish people have to learning languages. No kidding, there’s currently a genetic study about it. Some people said it’s for our phonetic others a educational problem others a genetic mutation. But we suck learning languages since forever. There were jokes about that in XVIII .

1 Like

S-seriously? Spanish people have a genetic mutation which inhibits learning languages? H-how? :open_mouth:

It is a genetical experiment and i really think is not that. But it is not so rare races come from genetical mutations, we were at first africans. iceland have mutations that make some cancer illness more frecuent .

If it IS that, at least from my limited (I’m a friggen college student… i’m not like some expert) knowledge, I’d probably have to do with a slightly different brain than most other races, making it more difficult to learn a new language.

That just sounds… crazy to me. I know it’s POSSIBLE, but just… Wow.