Guenevere (WIP)

An isabella Guen!!! Make it happen!! I could give you piropos to add. A piropo Is an spanish typical phrases that people use to banters random beautiful people on streets. Lol that’s sounds awful in English. Girls and boys normally by workers… thinks like “Your father must be a jewelry seller he brought so beautiful jewel to world” To a really more specific ones like If you were a chocolate I … there are socially accepted and there are even banter contests

3 Likes

Like… “Cilantro es el hombre con el queso del diablo”?

1 Like

I don’t get that phrase lol. But there are a lot of food related ones.

You mean kind of like pickup lines except for fun and it evolves into witty contests…
Sounds cool.

Lol, its a line from a pointless American Dad song

Yeah, sadly the old custom is getting lost because stupid feminazis. They forgot that there are a lot of gay ones and women tell them to men. Walking through a city and a guy called you my pretty if you were a cake i would eat all you between laughs up someone morale. Or say a witty one to a guy

1 Like

When you see 30 new posts on the Guen thread and get super excited but it’s mostly all off topic…

What kind of mother do you see your Guen being? My main Guen will have a complicated relationship with her kids. She wants them but doesn’t like the fact that as a queen, some see her primary duty as birthing heirs to the throne.

2 Likes

They won’t exist for my guen.
Forget duty if they try to force my guen to have a child they will be punished by black magic curses.
And i’ll spring the extra ingredients and effort to make the effects permanent.

1 Like

My Guen will be strict and try to be unloving- but eventually she’ll just fall in love with her children~(In a positive way of course).

My Guen has Author wrapped around her finger and may or may not be actually in love with Lancelot.

1 Like

Mine would be extremely caring to the point of obsessing over every little detail and being waaayyy overprotective (arguably.) She actually WANTS kids (particularly a daughter), and loves Arthur a ton (and would love any potential kids an outright ton, potentially more than she does Arthur.). Effectively, she’s an extremely caring mother to any possible kids. To an arguably absurd amount. Effectively, she’ll end up doing the same “spend absurd amounts of time with their kids and love them an absurd amount” that I said a few months ago XD

She’d also try to bond with Mordred too. …Depending on the age difference between her daughter and Mordred, she might also subtly encourage the two to play together or generally spend time together. …Because. ThaliaGuen would find them an adorable couple.

Depending on the age difference.

1 Like

My guen will probably be a very loving mother and pay constant attention to her child. She’ll probably want the kid with her rather than a nanny. It’ll give her something she feels she can control after everything. It’ll be Arthur’s kid. My main guen is loyal so far and she just wants a darn heir to her kingdom.

1 Like

Just a short note to say how much I love this WIP. <3

Because women > men (obviously biased as heck, but society), and CHARACTER DRIVEN AAAAAH.

1 Like
  • Canon Guen will obviously be childless (because that’s just how the legend goes). As for the in-story reason…I will find one! I will! :smile:

• Confused Guen will have a baby with Arthur, and quickly become very attached to it…or at least the idea of it. In her whole crazy life, it’s the only thing that is simple and easy. (Well…the midnight tantrums wouldn’t be easy…but that’s what nursemaids are for.)
    Childhood: Confused Guen will see her child as a drama-free safe haven from the rest of her very un-drama free life. Whenever she wants peace and relaxation, she’ll go to spend time with her child. However, children don’t stay peaceful and drama-free forever…and we’ll see how strong her bond with her child really is when it’s no longer fulfilling her needs.

• Disney Princess Guen will definitely have a little bundle of joy! However, I don’t think it’ll be Arthur’s. Disney Princess Guen is a total hopeless romantic, and by this time will have accepted that even though she’s married to Arthur, it’s Lancelot she’s in love with. She’s definitely soppy and clueless about politics enough to go to Lance and say that she wants him to be her baby’s father. After it’s born, Disney Princess Guen will be a loving mother. She won’t be changing any diapers (because princesses just don’t do that), but she will show her baby plenty of affection and attention.
    Childhood: Being very childlike herself, I imagine Disney Princess Guen having a blast making up games to play with her kid. Unlike many parents, Disney Princess Guen will have as much fun playing as her child, and will never get tired of it. Sure, she’ll never be able to help with homework or answer questions about the way the world works (she’s not the brightest), but she’ll be a great playmate.

• Ditzy Guen will have a baby (jury’s out on whether with Arthur or Lancelot) because babies are just so cute, plus all her ladies-in-waiting hare having them (and are constantly asking why she isn’t). But after she actually has it, she’ll get bored with it’s constant crying, often terrible smell (poop in diaper=yuck), and inability to do pretty much anything REAL FAST. Then she’ll hand it off to the nanny and pretty much ignore it.
    Childhood: When it gets older, Ditzy Guen will be preoccupied with much more important and interesting things than raising a child. (Royal balls don’t plan themselves, you know, and polygamous relationships are tons of fun, but alas, take up even more time than monogamous ones.) Her interactions with her child will be mostly of the distracted “That’s lovely, dear” variety. Think Daisy with her daughter from The Great Gatsby.

• Evil Guen will produce an heir for the throne to rule after she passes on. As a baby, she won’t really interact much with it after handing it off to a nurse.
    Childhood: However, that will change once her child is old enough to hold a conversation. After all, she has to mold her progeny into her image somehow…difficult to do from afar. But Evil Guen will be shocked to find that she actually enjoys spending time with her child and imparting her worldview on it. Over time, her child will even grow to become the only person in the world she truly cares about…other than herself, of course.

• Fallen Guen will have a baby, because that’s what she’s supposed to do. That’s what queens are expected to do. What does it matter if her love for Arthur has turned sour, that when she thinks of him she feels so much anger and pain she truly wants to hurt someone (though she’d never tell him that)…queens soldier on and do their duty regardless. However, despite her ambivalence about having it, Fallen Guen will deeply and fiercely love her baby, and protect it from all who would dare harm it.
    Childhood: Fallen Guen will be a loving, but very overprotective mother. She couldn’t bear to see her child hurt as she was, and will desperately try to protect it from coming to any harm whatsoever, physical or emotional…even if such a goal is impossible.

• Good Girl Guen will have a baby with Arthur. Though she wasn’t quite ready at eighteen, now; at 29 years old, she’s been hoping and waiting to be a mother for a long time. Bringing greater stability to the kingdom with a clear, legitimate heir is an added bonus. Though likely considered odd for a queen during this period, Good Girl Guen will raise her child herself (with Arthur’s help, of course) rather than hand it off to a nurse, and spend every free minute she has with it.
    Childhood: Good Girl Guen’s another one I can definitely imagine making up games and stories to play with her child, and genuinely enjoy playing. Though a little naive in practical matters, Good Girl Guen is pretty book-smart, and will be happy to help with any troublesome homework the royal tutors give.

• Insecure Guen might very well give in to pressure to have a child with Arthur for the sake of the kingdom, even if she finds the act repulsive (she’s asexual). After she gives birth however, she’ll feel an uncontrollable resentment towards the child that she never wanted, but was practically forced to have. She’ll quickly hand it over to a nurse and stay as far away as possible.
    Childhood: Insecure Guen will avoid her child as much as she can, as much for the child’s sake as for her own. She knows how dismissively, coldly, even cruelly she speaks to it, but she just can’t stop herself when all her anger and resentment bubbles to the surface every time she sees its face. She always feels awful afterwards, but by then it’s all too late. So for both their sakes, it’s better that she stay away.

• Jealous Guen will at first see having a baby as a fantastic idea. Someone to love her, and her alone, completely and unconditionally…isn’t that what she’s desired her entire life? But what she didn’t expect was that the baby would steal her Arthur’s love away from her. Now it’s all about the stupid baby…leaving her alone by the wayside. It’s at this point that Jealous Guen will realize that this baby was a terrible mistake.
    Childhood: Jealous Guen will very much be the Wicked Stepmother (well, Wicked Mother) in her child’s life. She will make that kid’s life a living hell in any way she can think of, try to set it up to fail on every occasion…anything to take out her competition and convince Arthur to make her the SOLE light of his life once again.

• Jerk Guen will remain childless. She’d castrate Arthur and Lancelot both with a red hot poker before she’d let either near her bed, kingdom be darned!!

• Ruthless Guen will also be a childless queen. Though she originally planned to provide the kingdom with an heir, after so many years she concluded that either she or Arthur must be infertile. So when Mordred was born, she decided to turn a disaster into an opportunity and groom him to be the instrument of Arthur’s downfall. As it’s becoming increasingly clear that Mordred is exactly what she’s looking for, why would she need another child?

• Skanky Guen might have a child, might not. @jeantown mentioned that Guen would have to sacrifice other things in order to have a baby, and Skanky Guen has no great desire for a child, so she might not be willing to give those things up (depending on what they are.) If she does have a child, it will definitely be Lancelot’s.

@poison_mara @Fallaner Wow, fascinating cultural differences there. Also possibly very helpful, since I recently made a friend from Spain. Note to self: Never call her interesting…

5 Likes

My Guen will primarily be focused on keeping her and Arthur’s child safe. They worked too damn hard producing an heir for them to die immediately.

She’d likely attempt to make the child more like their father than her, and definitely be willing to drop anything to help her kid if they needed it. Doting mother much? Yes!

2 Likes

I am noticing a slight trend of “doting mother”/“overprotective”/“Very caring mother”.

…Why is this a trend I am noticing in regards to mothers? Am I just imagining things?

I mean… there’s Me… there’s @FoxalypticWorld and there’s @LanaRose so far. And one of @buggygirl11’s fits.

I don’t know.
If one of my guen’s had a child I would raise it strong take care of it for the first years of it’s life then when it’s old enough teach it black magic with minor courses in light magic.
I will be that childs mentor and make him/her 10 times better than I ever was.
(Also teach it that evil exists and to be strong to face that evil)

I don’t know about yours, but my Guen’s been, er, trying a lot. She isn’t about to lose her only child and heir in one mistake.

Mine would rarely let her child out of her sight if she could help it, and keep any potential danger 10 feet away. She’s a tactician, she typically figures out what might cause her child any harm.

She is obsessively caring and loving. She adores her kid to absolute absurd amounts, and will protect them as much as is humanly (and not quite humanly as a light magic user) possible.

1 Like

My guen would rather have no heir than a weak coddled one.
If my child can’t appreciate the tactical advantage of mass blinding spells on the enemy then I am severely worried.
(I don’t care if there is any risk to teaching my child black magic. I will teach it to them it will make them smart and plus if arthur’s plan does come to fruition the pendragon bloodline must remain strong to stay as a guardian of this peace.)
So no coddling my child for me.

@Fallaner My guens carrying around of the baby has less to do with protection and more “I have control of this situation”. It’s the need to feel like she makes a difference. That baby is her’s darnit! No one is going to tell her to teach/do with that child anything she doesn’t want to!

I think if it came down to that child getting hurt (at least as it grows) she’d sooner tell him/her what to do to succeed than do it for him/her.