Guenevere (WIP)

Err is your intention trying to creep me out? 'Cause it’s creeping me out.

@SniperedSpartan Yes, the current plan is that Guen will be able to tell Arthur at the end of part 2 if she’s having an affair. His reactions will indeed vary depending on the nature of the affair and his relationship with Guen. Glad you liked the I’m-a-lesbian conversation! :slight_smile: It was fun to write.

@NJG My intentions are shrouded in mystery.

Still my favorite game after all this time!!

4 Likes

@jeantown Just wondering…are the new stats you mentioned a while ago (Deception and Stealth, I think) going to be added with the rest of Book II?

Thanks! :smile:

(looks at discussion about mind control and yet ANOTHER @OtherGrimm @Fallaner sibling fight)

Wow…who knew my innocent comment about my dream would have such huge consequences? :smile:

@Buggygirl11

Fights between @Fallaner and @OtherGrimm are very funny. :laughing:

@jeantown

All your intentions? Or some of them?

Deception’s not a ‘new’ stat. It’s a ‘hidden’ stat. It already exists in the game.

And I’ve already said, it’s really not a fight. Especially when its obvious who’s going to win (me). :stuck_out_tongue:

Deception hidden skill real name is poison queen stat or just Mara. :wink: :smiling_imp: I am probably a maximum of that stat, like i lie everywhere to everybody

No, sorry. ‘Mara’ is not synonymous with ‘deception’. More like ‘psychotic’.

1 Like

Mister Machively please pickup your daughter from kindergarden. She is Already starting hell reign of terror there. Mara no stop that stop… Agh.

Well Mara-Guen as poison queen is far more good as other games mara. This is not a psycho and she was a good wife no cheating and being super nice to each character. Of course lying, but don’t do anything bad besides that.

2 Likes

@shirette Thank you! :smile:

@buggygirl11 That’s the plan. I reserve the right to change my mind about including them if I feel like they’re not working, but at the moment I do intend to make Deception and Stealth achievable in part 2.

It’s a mystery!

4 Likes

Has this moved past the point wjere you choose who too send at the road, when removed from.the cart?

As in, can you take any of the branches yet? Nope!

Unfortunate, I know, but Mommy @jeantown has a bunch of life problems, that are more important!

3 Likes

This is one of the best WIP’s on the forum, I hope to see more of you work.

2 Likes

@Kayla Thanks; glad you like it! I am still writing, and look forward to writing even more once my life stabilizes a bit more. :slight_smile:

For those who may be wondering: for the last two weeks, I’ve done what I said I’d do in my last blog post: I’ve continued to add bits and pieces to the prequel stories, and I did map out the Michaelsmount branch in much greater detail than I had previously. Best of all, the roofing company dropped off shingles and a dumpster today! So I can hope that we’ll have a new roof soon, and can then proceed with other repairs that will ultimately lead to me having a cozy little (leak and mold free) writing room upstairs.

12 Likes

I’ve been following this WIP- Omfg its my favorite one on this site- for about a month now and I really CAN’T WAIT for the next update.

How’s the progress if you don’t mind me asking?

@Teety12 Just as gentle reminder, the forum rules ask that users don’t ask authors for updates or progress reports. It can be stressful for authors to keep getting the question since they usually don’t know themselves, and it doesn’t add anything constructive to the conversation.

But since Jean is super great she actually posts monthly progress reports on her blog! She actually linked her latest progress update in her last post, but for ease of access it is here.

3 Likes

Thanks, @JuliaGulia. :slight_smile:

@Teety12 Glad you’re enjoying the game! :slight_smile: I can’t wait for the next update, either. As JuliaGulia says, you can follow my progress on my blog, where there’s also a FAQ, to which I just added a paragraph that says how much of of part 2 I’ve finished, and how much there still is to write.

1 Like

I’m sorry guys I don’t know anything my apologies- thank you for the links and replies.

@Jeantown, why did Queen Ragarund make Meligaunt a knight?

Also, aside from Michaelsmount magical defenses, how many soldiers does Meliguant have there?